anyone seen the new saturn?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yeah i know its a saturn but its pretty damn nice. Is it based around the Pontiac Solstice?
well its 4 cyl, 170hp, RWd, near 50/50 weight distribution, and it actually looks damn good, except for that little red emblem all over it.

I found it funny that the redline looks like a D series'

here's the link

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jan 27 2005, 06:07 PM
looks sort of like an S2000 to me. :unsure:
[post=452264]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what i was thinkin, but i know an S2K will still smoke it and outlast it.
240ho>170hp

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 27 2005, 12:19 AM
yeah i know its a saturn but its pretty damn nice. Is it based around the Pontiac Solstice?
well its 4 cyl, 170hp, RWd, near 50/50 weight distribution, and it actually looks damn good, except for that little red emblem all over it.

I found it funny that the redline looks like a D series'

here's the link
[post=451986]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup, that looks like the same platform as the Solstice. I know that Saturn was one of the nameplates coming out with a car on the Kappa platform- Vauxhall is one of the other ones. I don't know what other nameplates are making cars on Kappa- Chevrolet might have one in the works, but I'm not sure.

how much?? i remember hearing that its suppose be around 20k, much less than an s2000. when you look at specs, you almost think that its suppose to compete with the miata....but this car has a totally different look.

I think that car looks awsome but needs a serious power bump, like at least 50hp. Then i'd drive it, even though it is a saturn.

:werd:

It's not like there are different design studios for each brand of car anymore.... all the design and production of everything is all mixed up these days.

It looks like the bastard child of a drunken S2000 and an MR2 that's high on crack. What a waste of bandwidth.

My brother has a Redline and that damn thing is fast!! I thought it would be slow but it surprised me. Cheaply made though. Nice supercharger.

Back