anyone smoke?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
I have started smoking lately...mostly clove cigs and cigars...and im just wondering if anyone knows some good quality, delicious cigars...i like monte cristo's...

lol
Black and Milds are good
Phillys and Dutchie are REAL good.

I smoke some cubans once in a while too, my father gets em and he lets me have a couple, but theyre are like $11 dollars each and I can't remember the brand name.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 10 2005, 09:07 AM
do philly blunts count if you cut em, empty them, then roll them back up with weed?
[post=443632]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL I'm thinking no...

DONT SMOKE tabacco (its bad)
SMOKE LOTS OF WEED (it makes you feel good)

:lolhammer:

Originally posted by Havok@Jan 10 2005, 12:22 PM
Dude, your avatar (while awesome) is totally not work safe.
[post=443664]Quoted post[/post]​

his avatar is totally pg13. :p

i'm at work and my boss picked that one... lol.... it is infact pg13.....

i dont think that you are supposed to be in HS wile you are working any way....that is if they care that much about a thong on a beutifull young pure ass ...i cant stop looking...LOL

im a big fan of Cohiba
theres 2 different ones theres the Cubans and theres the ones made in the Dominican Rep. both are very good. and i actually see both of them in cigar shops around here all the time

sorry bud, had to remove your avatar.

i smoke black and milds. i'm also a pro at ripping the insides out of a dutch/philly then repacking it ;)

EDIT: looks like you changed it right after i removed it :p you're quick.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 10 2005, 12:29 PM
nah, i say pg, because i was lookin at shit like that when i was 12, actually i was doing it when i was 12.
[post=443670]Quoted post[/post]​

Doing what? putting thongs on? :unsure:

Originally posted by B16@Jan 10 2005, 12:38 PM
sorry bud, had to remove your avatar.

i smoke black and milds. i'm also a pro at ripping the insides out of a dutch/philly then repacking it ;)

EDIT: looks like you changed it right after i removed it :p you're quick.
[post=443675]Quoted post[/post]​

love b&m's. smoke phillys and cigars. use flavored wraps for other things, or a gutted b&m if im gonna smoke it publically. keeps away scavengers and such.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 10 2005, 09:07 AM
do philly blunts count if you cut em, empty them, then roll them back up with weed?
[post=443632]Quoted post[/post]​

^^ quite fun indeed, but for a "real" cigar, check out Romeo y Julieta Cubans, nothing in the world like 'em. and like the Cohibas someone else mentioned, the Dominicans are NOT EQUAL to the Cubans :D

Back