anyone smoke?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Romeo and Juliet's if you can find them in this country (you need a hook up), Cohibas are my personal favorites. I brought back a few Romeo y Julieta's from my last visit to Costa Rica, and I have been working them down slowly.

well shit i like a bunck of cubans but i don't know if you can gat them down there?

a good cigar is called punch

gallery_31005_76_1105409756.jpg

Still have a few left from the last time I was in Cuba.

The Cohiba is my favorite........ $22US in Cuba.....Can get them in Toronto for $60-70 cdn.

I would reccomend either.

Smoking is about as smart as jumping off a cliff with guitar strings tied around your sack and your neck.

So, no I dont smoke.

Yea ive been told Cohibas are delicious, and black and milds are alright....and of course wacky tobacky is the best by far, but i cant just smoke that stuff anywhere

lol, wrong again, I'm clean.

I was gettin pussy, they defenitly didn't look like that though.

The Cohibas are good, my father picks up a few hundred dollars worth when he goes down to Cuba. I've only had one once but I've always wanted to roll a nice fat blunt with a $30 cigar leaf. Now and then when I get the decent ones for free, we roll some nice blunts with them, cause I rarely smoke cigars unless it's packed with something besides tobacco, black and milds really don't count as a cigar to me and I only smoke maybe 2 a week.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Jan 10 2005, 07:07 AM-->
do philly blunts count if you cut em, empty them, then roll them back up with weed?
[post=443632]Quoted post[/post]​

B16
@Jan 10 2005, 10:38 AM
sorry bud, had to remove your avatar.

i smoke black and milds. i'm also a pro at ripping the insides out of a dutch/philly then repacking it ;)

EDIT: looks like you changed it right after i removed it :p you're quick.
[post=443675]Quoted post[/post]​

I just get those wraps you spend a lot less time taking the bad stuff out to put the good stuff in. I am also a pro roller. I was raised right outside of Oakland.

black and mild, cohiba, r&j, al capones, phillies...haha, i had a cuban and it was dipped in cognac sp?, those were nice

-danny

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jan 10 2005, 11:32 PM-->
I was raised right outside of Oakland.
[post=444015]Quoted post[/post]​
me too :) we used to go to 81st st. during lunch to get dime bags :lol:

Blanco
@Jan 10 2005, 11:44 PM
I bet that's the rolling paper from Cheech and Chong's The Big Bamboo album. I have that, with the huge paper intact. I had an old stoner tell me that it took four ounces to roll one up.
[post=444019]Quoted post[/post]​

omg, me and my buddies did that once, but we only used 1/3 of the paper and 2oz's of dirt weed to fill it. it was a bitch to seal though, there is no gum on it. we used the gum from like 15 zig zags to stick it together. the thing was ridiculous, i wish i still had a pic of it. btw, that album is funny as shit.

do they use real cloves in clove cigs?....i know they smell like cloves

do they use real cloves in clove cigs?....i know they smell like cloves

im pretty sure....yesterday i picked up a sweet wooden pipe and got some freaking delicious tobacco for it from a specialty shop...something called Sunset or something...its DAMN delicious....

Get Darium Blacks they are the best CLove Cigarrettes

YUP, those are the ones i smoke, they rock

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 10 2005, 10:39 PM
just the good stuff.
newpic16.jpg

[post=443910]Quoted post[/post]​

just a FYI this is NOT me in the pic.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jan 11 2005, 02:32 AM-->
Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 10 2005, 07:07 AM
do philly blunts count if you cut em, empty them, then roll them back up with weed?
[post=443632]Quoted post[/post]​

B16
@Jan 10 2005, 10:38 AM
sorry bud, had to remove your avatar.

i smoke black and milds.  i'm also a pro at ripping the insides out of a dutch/philly then repacking it ;)

EDIT:  looks like you changed it right after i removed it :p  you're quick.
[post=443675]Quoted post[/post]​

I just get those wraps you spend a lot less time taking the bad stuff out to put the good stuff in. I am also a pro roller. I was raised right outside of Oakland.
[post=444015]Quoted post[/post]​

i can roll like a pro and i grew up in a suburb in new jersey. i guess surfer/skater potheads roll just as good as the homies.

any one thats spens money on phillies sux. dutch is the way to go. real leaf easy to roll and you can take out the "cancer" paper. plus they dont destroy your lungs like white owls and other prossesed paper.
now as far as cuban my mexican friend went to mexico and bought "cuban" cigars and it was a bitch to roll. now im not a cigar expert cuz i only use them to roll but the way this thing was hand rolled you could tell it was some good quality and it smelled real nice too. but had like 6 leaves around it and no inner leaf so like i said it was a bitch but by far the best burning blunt i have ever rolled.

and as far as the huge joint i gotta find a pic me the "oo-opp"(more than one blunt rolled together) its not as fat but its about that length its nice

Back