Anyone tried Qtrax yet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

it's a new P2P program. free legal non-drm music, but it has ads. I downloaded it the other day, but for some reason can't figure out how to download. I was hoping someone on here has tried it out.

Qtrax

it sure as shit doesn't sound legal to me...

LTDnetwork Inc is not responsible for any content such as audio, video, text or any other file owned by users of the Qtrax software. Qtrax software, its privacy and security features are exposed to various security issues, and should be regarded as unsecured. Therefore by using the Qtrax software you may be subject to various risks, including the exposure of information and material you have downloaded or have offered to share.

As a condition of your license to use Qtrax, you warrant to us that you will not use Qtrax for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions or under the applicable law of the land in which you reside.

We have no control over the information and data being disseminated or contained on any Gnutella network. You are ultimately responsible for the material you choose to upload, download and share with others. You will be personally liable for downloading and/or sharing infringing materials or copyrighted works.

We are, however, conscious of the legal issues involving sharing of certain types of files and ultimately these issues will be decided by the Courts or an Act of Parliament/Congress.

I didn't read any of the disclaimers or anything. Honestly it doesn't really matter to me if it's legal or not. Ares has sucked lately, and I need to find another p2p proram for those times i just want to find a single song i like.

Back