Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

Any of you guys interested?

1. NotUrAverage_Si
2. integraslut78 - (Jonathan)?
3. UDT - (Jeff)?
4. ferrarikiller - (Taylor)?
5. sohcslammer - (Shadney)?
6. B16CRX - (Mike)?
7. 2 litre EG - (Jason)?
8. brc80 - ?
9. ludegirl - ?
10. dvs prelude - (Canek)?
11. apree79 (Robert)?
12. Tonyd0821 - (Tony)?
13. rsaeini - (Ray)?
14. civichbgsr - ?
15. kylemarhx - ?
16. 96integGSR - ?
17. hybrid89 - Matt?

*If I've missed any other So. Cal members feel free to add your name to the list.

*This isn't a for sure thing just wanted to see if any of you guys wanted to get something going again. May be this time we can get everyone at 1 meet. Feel free to holla if it's something you'd be interested in doing again.
-Mike

I am always down with a hondaswap meet. It is hard to get everyone together though. I think the best idea is to PM everyone I am down to help do this.

By the wat 2litreEG now lives in the Phillipines, so we can erase him. If you want we can meet July 30 at CALI SPEEDWAY in Fontana, even though things get crazy there. Let me know Mike as I said I am down to help get this thing together.

someone send me a pm to remind me to give rsaeini a phone call.

i think i still got his number. sent him an email to his hotmail addy and he never replied back....

Jason moved because of family issues but to remain a US citizen he must come back to visit every 6 months so he will be back, his hatch on the other hand he was trying to sell before he left but i do not think he did. He left his email address on the Bay Area street racing thread in this (Pacific) Forum.

ferrarikiller = Lives in Nor Cal now

sohcslammer = Lives in Nor Cal Now

maybe we can get them down here though.

Wow I didn't know we lost so many of our So. Cal members...

I thought Jason was just visiting the Philipines? What did he do with his EVO?

Samething for Taylor and Shadney, I thought they were just visiting up North.

I'm still down for the meet though...

July 30 you say Jonathan? Isn't that a Friday? Is the speedway open on Friday now? We can all try to meet up at the Jack In the Box on Cherry Ave. again.

Who else is down to go?

I got 2 friends who will most likely be rollin down as well.

Mike I know what your saying the So Cal peeps are dropping like flys. We can shoot for the 30th my buddy will probably come down with his STI. I can call Canek (dvs prelude) I have his number. We should also try to get a hold of Arpee (Robert) I want to see his GSR Turbo hatch run. We can start sending PMs if you want just give me theword and I will help. By the way I am going to go to Hot Import Daze in SD at Qualcomm this weekend if you can roll. The 31st is a Saturday as usual racing on Saturdays.

:thumbsup: Im definitly down to meet up, esspecially to run at fontana I've actually only meet a couple of you guys (actually no one currently posting in this thread) just wondering, anyone heading to vegas for the event this month?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 6 2004, 11:12 AM
Mike I know what your saying the So Cal peeps are dropping like flys. We can shoot for the 30th my buddy will probably come down with his STI. I can call Canek (dvs prelude) I have his number. We should also try to get a hold of Arpee (Robert) I want to see his GSR Turbo hatch run. We can start sending PMs if you want just give me theword and I will help. By the way I am going to go to Hot Import Daze in SD at Qualcomm this weekend if you can roll. The 31st is a Saturday as usual racing on Saturdays.

ohh, my bad I thought you said the 30th. 31st it is then.

Hey Jonathan what time does the racing start, the times on the summer schedule is different isn't it?

Yeah I'll need some help trying to organize this meet causeI don't have Canek or Robert's # so if you want to call them that'd be cool. I gotta mark this down on my calender so I don't make plans for the 31st. I'll start sending out PM's as soon as we decide on a time to meet up.

-Mike

NHRA on the 16-17, i don't think anyone on this board really does anything more than street legals when it comes to drag but was checking anyway...my cars too slow as well, I guess I could possibly qualify in the all motor street class or run et class or brackets but im just tagging along with some all motor pro-stock guys..

But mike, are you going to run the civic, you can always manufacture an insurance card if all else fails...

Mike I believe Tech opens at 12 Noon most of the time they are full by 4pm. I have Caneks number I will give him a call, Robert on the other hand we may just have to leave a PM.

Actually tech opens @ 2, and gates open at 12, and races start at 4, here ill post a to the page...

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jul 7 2004, 07:38 PM

But mike, are you going to run the civic, you can always manufacture an insurance card if all else fails...

haha, umm I don't think so....my times at the speedway were horrible...as hondswap members from the last meet witnessed...

Don't let my user name (NotUrAverage_Si) fool you, by the sound of it you may think it's fast....but in reality it runs very average Si times...(with the turbo) :)

I actually would consider taking it to the track again if my mom wouldn't freak out about it everytime I take it out uninsured. Just driving it around my neighborhood and I get an ear full from my mom. My mom > me. :(

It's all good though I'll just cruise out in my brothers Si which just recently became mine.

Back