Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bad times huh? you think its the car or driver? if its the driver then you should drive it just to get some more practice out there, my car usually isn't "ready" for the track, but i just go to get practice on the tree, but if its the car, do you know whats wrong, maybe swing by a shop and do a baserun to see where its at...it sucks your not having a good time with it...

Im down to go up there just to chill, I wouldnt be running my car. Is there a time yet? Just let me know. Its good too that this is before school starts in August.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jul 10 2004, 06:48 PM
bad times huh? you think its the car or driver? if its the driver then you should drive it just to get some more practice out there, my car usually isn't "ready" for the track, but i just go to get practice on the tree, but if its the car, do you know whats wrong, maybe swing by a shop and do a baserun to see where its at...it sucks your not having a good time with it...

nah the car runs as good as an untuned car will run, my horrible times at the track were due to horrible driving skills by me :) I hadn't practiced launching at all on it. 1st-top of 2nd gear was nothing but wheel spin all the way to redline.

Im down to go up there just to chill, I wouldnt be running my car. Is there a time yet? Just let me know. Its good too that this is before school starts in August.

Gates open at 12:00pm so I'd say 12:30-1:00pm ok with everyone?

Ok so I guess it is final that we will do this on July 31. I will start sending out PM's and telling people that might be interested.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 12 2004, 04:16 PM
Ok so I guess it is final that we will do this on July 31. I will start sending out PM's and telling people that might be interested.

hi! can i come too.i would like to meet some members in real life instead of chattin tru the comp. :D

Originally posted by b18-r+Jul 14 2004, 02:27 AM-->
integraslut78
@Jul 12 2004, 04:16 PM

hi! can i come too.i would like to meet some members in real life instead of chattin tru the comp. :D

Of course you can go this is open to anyone wanting to go. Just keep checking this thread for more info on metting up before hand.

a couple of honda-tech'ers may also be attending.

don't know if it's necessary, but I'm bringing a name tag.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jul 14 2004, 02:11 PM
a couple of honda-tech'ers may also be attending.

don't know if it's necessary, but I'm bringing a name tag.

haha nice

thats right kiddies im living it up here in the philippines right now! lol its all good though i got myself an EG over here and a GSR motor on the way direct from japan for only 1000 dollars woooo hoooo!!!! anyways hope you guys get this meet goin. i'll be back sometime in october for maybe a week or week and a half... actually jonathan it wasnt all family issues it was more on issues of my own... i needed to finish school and i had too many distractions of my own out there... so i made the decision to come out here...

and for those wondering about my cars... the Evo is doing fine and i plan on keeping it, hopefully i will be doing some work to it before october and i'll have my cousin bring it to a shop out there... as for the EG im selling it for a MEER $5000, and that comes with an extra type r head, GSR block and any other parts i have sittingin the garage... the motor is still running pretty good... so any offers? let me know and i'll give you a number where to reach my moms hahah

anyways so cal peoples stay in touch here's my email addy again so you can email me whenevers

jason_parreno@hotmail.com =)

peace, and stay safe fuckers!

Jason - I hope everything is going cool, and you better call someone when you come back to kick it damn it, we are losing evryone over here.

When you guys have a place, date and time nailed I'll would be down to join, if I got nothing planned that day.

Originally posted by Nopspawn@Jul 19 2004, 09:28 AM
When you guys have a place, date and time nailed I'll would be down to join, if I got nothing planned that day.
[post=365220]Quoted post[/post]​

July 31st, 12:30-1:00 PM @ the Jack In The Box on Cherry Ave, just before the speedway.

How's the car repair coming along Jonathan? Still gonna be there on the 31st, right? :)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jul 19 2004, 02:59 AM
thats right kiddies im living it up here in the philippines right now! lol its all good though i got myself an EG over here and a GSR motor on the way direct from japan for only 1000 dollars woooo hoooo!!!! anyways hope you guys get this meet goin. i'll be back sometime in october for maybe a week or week and a half... actually jonathan it wasnt all family issues it was more on issues of my own... i needed to finish school and i had too many distractions of my own out there... so i made the decision to come out here...

and for those wondering about my cars... the Evo is doing fine and i plan on keeping it, hopefully i will be doing some work to it before october and i'll have my cousin bring it to a shop out there... as for the EG im selling it for a MEER $5000, and that comes with an extra type r head, GSR block and any other parts i have sittingin the garage... the motor is still running pretty good... so any offers? let me know and i'll give you a number where to reach my moms hahah

anyways so cal peoples stay in touch here's my email addy again so you can email me whenevers

jason_parreno@hotmail.com =)

peace, and stay safe fuckers!
[post=365104]Quoted post[/post]​

Whats up Jason? Sounds like you're having a great time out there man. A JDM b18 for $1000? Damn that's a good price. Can't wait to see pics of the new EG and the EVO once you're finished with them. Take care man and hit us up when you're back in Cali. :)

Mike - My car better be done I took it in last Monday and they said 8 working days so hopefully this Wednesday or hopefully Thursday, I just called the shop and they said they would check with the Production Manager and call me back soon.

Well they've got 12 more days to be finished which sounds like more than enough time. You know anyone that is selilng a FBP Si front bumper? I need one :(

Well as some of you may have rerad, i got a 100+ mile an hour speeding ticket and was shitting bircks over it. Well since then i have happend acrosss another one of them 100+ mile an hour speeding tickets :bawling: Well inless i get one dismissed its gonna be a six suspension on my license and a max of $1000 in fines 500 max each ticket.

I know its stupid but i did it and i got busted for it so i dont wanna hear all the (shit heads) thoghts and opinions. Just thought i would let you guys know what the latest was. And jason every time i hear what up with you i get jealous <_< hope your having fun dude and keep up the hard work.

Mike.................WTF fool :D

Same go to you mike (si mike) ;)

See i knew i wasint tripping with peoples names theres two mikes :D :D

Oh well im about to be a looser with no license and an integra GSR

and man you guys i got a gang of kills under my belt with my lil GS-R

some good storys to go with. And one happens to be a boxter, i cant say for sure that he was at WOT but i know i was and he was right next to me......but yeah i was still ahead. Was one of them 1st gear red light pulls where you wait to shift into second so you can wait and see if there gonna jump on it befor you go and stick it in second.

But any ways fellas basicly all i can do now is try an make the money im gonna need to pay for the tickets so all im doing is trying to hussle and save my cash.

But i got a gang of budies that wanna have a BBQ. WE should all get together at my house and BBQ. The last one i had all my friends talked about and all we did was sit around geting drunk so........... i t hink we could have some more fun.

..........................plus i wanna see 20 more hondas in my yard ontop of my integra, local firends, and moms car :D :D let me know if you guys might wanna BBQ over here some time and i will talk to my buddies. It really was pretty fun fellas or i wouldint sugjest it.

Jeff, you coming to the meet or what?

Don't miss out no this one too man. You gots to be there...

Good luck with the ticket thing though, I remember when I got 3 tickets in 2 weeks. 1 for speeding at the beach, one for rolling thru a stop sign and the other was for exhaust. Where did you get pulled over at and where were you off to in such a hurry hah :D

Jeff - I agree you better be there man, well see what you can do. Good Luck.

Back