Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 15 2004, 06:46 PM
I had originally planned on going but i dont think im gonna have the cash
[post=432847]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I am the same way but let me check the funds later to see if I can work something out.

Hey so did anyone actually go to JGTC? I was way too woozy to go after my surgery. I guess i go check out some pics on hondatech

Originally posted by Nopspawn@Dec 21 2004, 01:27 PM
Yeah I went. It was pretty cool. Best thing there was the D1GP imo.
[post=435517]Quoted post[/post]​

You lucky son of a gun. My buddy went he said the Drift competition sucked but hey compare it to JGTC and everything pretty much sucks.

Long time no talk on the old So Cal thread! How was everybody's Christmas and/or New Year's? Mike (bl6crx) stole me the best present from work.....the epitome of ricer....a "Prelude Type R" badge, i stuck it on my printer since the lude would never let me do that to it. Well, just wanted to say hi!

Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 6 2005, 12:57 AM
Long time no talk on the old So Cal thread!  How was everybody's Christmas and/or New Year's?  Mike (bl6crx) stole me the best present from work.....the epitome of ricer....a "Prelude Type R" badge, i stuck it on my printer since the lude would never let me do that to it.  Well, just wanted to say hi!
[post=441876]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats hella funny lilly, im glad you stuck it on the printer :D

And kyle, Shes taken foo :slap: With that said i got spanked by her lude one time in my GSR :lol: good times.......

So WTF wheres mike at.

3 mo months man, 3 mo months....... And GT4 is out next month so you probaably wont hear from me when it does. :p

lol, mike is probably going to buy a playstation 2 just so he can play gt4...of course i won't mind playing either...i spanked him playing the old version

Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 6 2005, 10:12 PM
lol, mike is probably going to buy a playstation 2 just so he can play gt4...of course i won't mind playing either...i spanked him playing the old version
[post=442392]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL yeah yeah, my moms BF willow bitchs about how he used to kick my ass. Im just waiting for this new one and we will see. Tell mike im hoping to get some ilink battles going on once it does come out, so maybe we can have that BBQ here after all bust some GT4. As you might be able to tell im a Devoted fan.

Im gonna tell mike your on here sayin you beat him in gran turismo too......just to make sure its not some ricer kill story of yours :lol:

Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 6 2005, 10:12 PM
[post=442392]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike= :owned: by Lilly.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jan 8 2005, 09:52 AM-->
Mike= :owned: by Lilly.
[post=442998]Quoted post[/post]​

WOAH WOAH WOAH, Man look at these lies which come up when I don't check the thread. Let me set the record straight.

1st. She beat me ONCE!!!

2nd. She beat me on the PERFECT CIRCLE TRACK!

3rd. This is the killer, Miss real chicks drive stick WAS PLAYING ON AUTOMATIC, and I was doing stick, which on the circle track, one slight short shift equals a loss.

HAHAHA THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN hahah :) :) :),

But whatever, its still tight as fuck to have a girlfriend whos down to play GT with me and the buddies.

UDT Jan 6 2005
@ 02:13 AM
And kyle, Shes taken foo With that said i got spanked by her lude one time in my GSR good times.......

Ohh yeah, good lookin out Jeff :) Just playin :p

I know how that is mike but i have the stick down, i go flyin around the tracks like one of them JGTC drivers. Im good with manual. I own on that game.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 9 2005, 01:59 AM
I know how that is mike but i have the stick down, i go flyin around the tracks like one of them JGTC drivers. Im good with manual. I own on that game.
[post=443285]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff -
I bet Lilly would beat you on the circle track. :lol:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jan 9 2005, 05:46 PM
Any of you guys know if 21st Century Insurance covers hydrolock? :ph34r:, :cry: and :mad: x 1 billion.
[post=443488]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek: Oh man, i was already thinking to my self "im glad i aint driving my car" just because of that. Damn are you sure thats what it is? Was it a CAI?

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 9 2005, 06:03 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Jan 9 2005, 05:46 PM
Any of you guys know if 21st Century Insurance covers hydrolock? :ph34r:, :cry: and :mad: x 1 billion.

:eek: Oh man, i was already thinking to my self "im glad i aint driving my car" just because of that. Damn are you sure thats what it is? Was it a CAI?
[post=443498]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I need to convert to my SHORT short ram, it consits of a 2 inch long pipe with filter on the throttle body.

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 10 2005, 02:03 AM-->
NotUrAverage_Si

That reminds me.....I just got my bumpers repainted and I had to drive my car from where I took off my bumpers off (at mike's house near paint shop) to my house (about 15 min away) while it was raining, so to protect my CAI I created this super-professional system to repel the rain.....a rag duct-taped around the bumper. I felt so ghetto driving home with no bumper and a rag around my CAI...but hey no hydrolock!

So how did you hydrolock? I'm in suspense for the full story.

Originally posted by ludegirl+Jan 10 2005, 12:17 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Jan 10 2005, 02:03 AM
NotUrAverage_Si

That reminds me.....I just got my bumpers repainted and I had to drive my car from where I took off my bumpers off (at mike's house near paint shop) to my house (about 15 min away) while it was raining, so to protect my CAI I created this super-professional system to repel the rain.....a rag duct-taped around the bumper. I felt so ghetto driving home with no bumper and a rag around my CAI...but hey no hydrolock!

[post=443592]Quoted post[/post]​

you guys are made for eachother :D (His and Her) ghettoness

Ps. i just put the head back on the hatchie, hope i will try and start it tonight, im still out there messing wit hthe rocker are assem. Gee i hope the gasket sealed and holds.

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 10 2005, 01:49 AM-->
Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 10 2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by UDT@Jan 10 2005, 02:03 AM
NotUrAverage_Si

[post=443592]Quoted post[/post]​

you guys are made for eachother :D (His and Her) ghettoness

Ps. i just put the head back on the hatchie, hope i will try and start it tonight, im still out there messing wit hthe rocker are assem. Gee i hope the gasket sealed and holds.
[post=443603]Quoted post[/post]​

The comedy will never stop with this guy. :lol:

attention: I have a post actually related to "anyone up for another So Cal meet"!

As you probably know, the LA Auto Show is here at the Convention Center until the 16th (Sunday). I missed it last year and regretted it because everybody kept asking me if I'd seen all the sick cars so Mike and I are planning on going this Saturday. Anybody else interested in going????

Back