Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ludegirl@Jan 11 2005, 01:13 AM
attention: I have a post actually related to "anyone up for another So Cal meet"!

As you probably know, the LA Auto Show is here at the Convention Center until the 16th (Sunday). I missed it last year and regretted it because everybody kept asking me if I'd seen all the sick cars so Mike and I are planning on going this Saturday. Anybody else interested in going????
[post=444030]Quoted post[/post]​

I am probably down I was going to go to Jeffs house but I can go on Sunday probably. Let me know Lilly, MIke has my number or he should.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jan 11 2005, 10:30 AM-->
@Jan 11 2005, 01:13 AM
attention: I have a post actually related to "anyone up for another So Cal meet"!

As you probably know, the LA Auto Show is here at the Convention Center until the 16th (Sunday).  I missed it last year and regretted it because everybody kept asking me if I'd seen all the sick cars so Mike and I are planning on going this Saturday.  Anybody else interested in going????
[post=444030]Quoted post[/post]​

I am probably down I was going to go to Jeffs house but I can go on Sunday probably. Let me know Lilly, MIke has my number or he should.
[post=444169]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahah ahh mike needs your number again, My phone got pwned by the rain and lost all its #s.

No jonathan, were going to the auto show and your coming, we will see yall there ;)

Naw but really W are down, we being me and willow since i got no ride and hes cool anyways :lol: You guys gota eat at Pinks hot dog.

Or if you wanna come over saterday jonathan and we can all go sunday cause i forgot we were gonna swap the fuel relulators. And just to be safei would hate to do it at the auto show but its only i regulator and i know mine works so i really dont see a problem, i mean its like to nuts and a hose, but murphys law always seems to be snipping at my nuts.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 11 2005, 09:34 PM
No jonathan, were going to the auto show and your coming, we will see yall there ;)

Naw but really W are down,  we being me and willow since i got no ride and hes cool anyways :lol:  You guys gota eat at Pinks hot dog.

Or if you wanna come over saterday jonathan and we can all go sunday cause i forgot we were gonna swap the fuel relulators. And just to be safei would hate to do it at the auto show but its only i regulator and i know mine works so i really dont see a problem, i mean its like to nuts and a hose, but murphys law always seems to be snipping at my nuts.
[post=444479]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet were gonna met up again, anyone who bitches out has to clean my garage!

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Jan 12 2005, 01:11 AM-->
@Jan 11 2005, 09:34 PM

Naw but really W are down,  we being me and willow since i got no ride and hes cool anyways :lol:  You guys gota eat at Pinks hot dog.

[post=444479]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet were gonna met up again, anyone who bitches out has to clean my garage!
[post=444515]Quoted post[/post]​

Lick nuts bitch

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 12 2005, 12:52 AM

Lick nuts bitch
[post=444521]Quoted post[/post]​

OOo, I might let you, but then lilly might get jealous. Jonathan is down though.

So lets work this out....exactly when and where are we gonna meet? and can we do it in a way to stop them raping us with parking fees?

Is pinks downtown, anywhere near the convention center? (Im preety sure you do, but just in case if you might not know, the convention center is right by Staples center)

Edit: Also, I am very down for pinks, I saw it on TV a couple months ago, but never have been there.

You and lilly are gonna take her prelude?

Are we gonna meet at the convention center or befor?

I will call you tomarrow Jonathan.

Yeah it's hydrolock for sure, bent valves and a bent connecting rod. I fucking hate these piece of shit cars, so many fucking problems. Insurance probably isn't going to cover it so theres another fuckin 2,000 + dollars I have to waste on these fuckers. After this they're both gone, I don't want anything to do with them...FUCK HONDA. :mad:

Mike - That fucking sucks mang. What the fuck happened?
I have been meaning to call you about a problem with my Honda but I am not too sure you will want to hear about it.

Damn that sucks! Really sorry for you man. Fakin Rain. Sell me the damn the thing for cheap and I'll get it gone fast hahaha

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 12 2005, 07:12 PM
PINKS HOT DOG!
[post=444794]Quoted post[/post]​

pink's is way to fuckin' crowded at any time...just go to weinersnitzel :ph34r:

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Jan 16 2005, 01:33 PM-->
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jan 16 2005, 04:46 AM
UDT
@Jan 12 2005, 07:12 PM
PINKS HOT DOG!
[post=444794]Quoted post[/post]​

pink's is way to fuckin' crowded at any time...just go to weinersnitzel :ph34r:
[post=446350]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHA it wasn't when Johnathan got there :lol:
[post=446493]Quoted post[/post]​

You and lilly suck! Didint even say good bye.....

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jan 17 2005, 12:07 PM
Pinks was real tasty. There was no line when I got there I waited for 5 minutes if that.
[post=446817]Quoted post[/post]​

damn you got lucky...i went there twice on my lunch break at about 1:30am and it was fuckin' packed...at least 100 people

Back