Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can bring my little Canon Elph the only problem is that the batteries do not last too long but I will bring it anyway.

Jeff... i miss doing that at the street races whenever a team would come up to me and my friends... "pick a car... all of them will smoke you so pick one!" then i give them a nice asshole type of wink and a nod hahaha!!!

if i can get a hold of my friend ronnie back in so cal i'll ask him to roll out and meet you guys so you can see the power of his DSM ;x

he's the one who will be doing some work on my Evo by the end of April 2005 =)

wanna know wats gonna happen to the evo? SECRET!!! lol

anyways hope all of you have fun and be safe...

jeff slow your ass down, oh and BTW if a cop see's someone go by at more than 100 they generally wont chase cause its too unsafe for them... thats what all my LAPD and CHP friends told me a few months b4 i left good ole cali

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jul 23 2004, 05:37 PM
jeff slow your ass down, oh and BTW if a cop see's someone go by at more than 100 they generally wont chase cause its too unsafe for them... thats what all my LAPD and CHP friends told me a few months b4 i left good ole cali
[post=367453]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i've seen that before...wen't flying by a chp at 110 and he flipped on his lights, switched lanes, but then turned em off and we were gone....

Nobody has left a post here in a while so I was wondering if we are still on for this Saturday the 31st. I am going to rip out my back seats and gut the car tonight probably. Hope to see everyone out there. Mike I am going to send you a PM with my cell # later so we can be in contact on Saturday.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jul 28 2004, 01:07 PM
i need a where... and how to get there... comin from SJ is kinda far...
[post=369396]Quoted post[/post]​

It is at California Speedway it is in Fontana CA. Please hold for directions.

You will want to take the 5 South to the 210 East exit Cherry Ave.
It is hard to give you directions because I do not know which part of SJ you are from. I was raised up in the YAY AREA, but it is still hard to give you directions, so here is the address maybe you could mapquest it:

Fontana Speedway
9300 Cherry Ave
Fontana, CA 92335

I have a few friends coming down from Oakland it is usually pretty cool down here at the races you see a lot of sweet cars.
Good Luck.

Yeah, we're still on for this Saturday.

To StarBellieAngel:

try www.thomasguide.com

Put in your address in and then put 9300 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92335 in as your destination. You may also want to print out directions for the way back, I was down in San Diego the past few days and on my way back I ended up going 50 miles in the wrong direction :ph34r: . So anyway I had directions there but not directions back and needless to say I was lost for a while, but luckily I made it back home

On a side note, after driving on the 15 freeway for 2 hours to San Diego and 2 hours back home I now hate that freeway. It's like 80mph isn't fast enough for anyone, you have people tailgating and others passing you up at like 100mph.

but anyway www.thomasguide.com hasn't gotten me lost, can't say the same for mapquest.com though.

Mike - What time were we going to meet up at again at the Jack in the Crack?????
Damn greens I just can not remember things sometimes.

I wish me sitting here being lazy at home would go a little quicker. Waiting for it to cool down a little so I can wash my car for tomorrow.

Back