Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taylor I can not wait to come up there to SearsPoint in a month and blow your doors off. I have many surprises that nobody knows about. HEHE

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Aug 6 2004, 11:33 AM
Is Shadney still in jail sippin back a 40oz?
[post=373466]Quoted post[/post]​

No he got out last Sunday. Let me know about the meet tonight if there is one I do not have anything going on tonight.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Aug 6 2004, 01:06 PM
I don't know Jonathan, these are the 2 posts about the meet, after reading them both it looks like it may have died off or moved to another place, but the location doesn't seem to be listed... :unsure:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=868766
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=921397&page=1
[post=373495]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike - Does not look good for tonight ah fuck it. What do you think about September 18 for the next meet at Cali Speedway, do you think you will be down?

you know I'm down...my car may even be finished before then, if I could find a freakin sawzall somewhere!! If not then I'm still down I'll just have to roll in my non-turbo si :sad:

unfortuantly me and lilly will be on vacation that date :sad: if anyone wants to go later this month id be down though

:ph34r:

Jail = sux

Down for the 18th. Hopefully I'll have started the new coupe by then.

I wish I could go on August 21 but I have to go to school that weekend, that's why I suggested September 18. Mike I am going to call you this week I have a few questions for you.

Yo Platinum.
Can't wait for you to come up. You know I was just givin you a hard time about your times. Nothing personal just Joshing you. I'm working on that license thing. give me a ring.
Oh and I may have a little surprise for you too. ;)

Originally posted by ferrarikiller@Aug 10 2004, 01:34 PM
Yo Platinum.
Can't wait for you to come up. You know I was just givin you a hard time about your times. Nothing personal just Joshing you. I'm working on that license thing. give me a ring.
Oh and I may have a little surprise for you too. ;)
[post=374913]Quoted post[/post]​

Better yet Taylor come down here on September 18 and we can see what the deal is if I can not beat you I know a GIRL that will for sure.

:thumbsup: yeah bro, call me whenever, im in class MW from like 8-2ish, yeah nothing like getting beat by a girl, specially when shes my girl, that was one thing I was glad about when I got the b20, she used to be able to keep with me off the line with that piss 111 flywheel tq

Mike - I keep forgetting to call you I have been working crazy shifts, but I do need to talk to you within the next few days most likely tomorrow because I will get off work earlier than these past few days.

Better yet Taylor come down here on September 18 and we can see what the deal is if I can not beat you I know a GIRL that will for sure.
[post=374944]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

whoa no need to get jumpy. You know what the deal is.
whats with that completely stock B.S. Lying to kick it again Mr.California special?

All you know about is the I/H/E, hell you don't even have all of that all you have is an expensive engine an ol school AEM V1 and a Muffler. But I do know a chick with a H22 Prelude that will smoke you and of course she will smoke me
FOR SURE.

By the way do you have a job yet?

You don't have to copy me on your signature either.

You should be able to beat me anyways you know why..........................

YOU HAVE A BIGGER DISPLACEMENT THAN I DO

Woah Woah, calm down race car drivers....all of us are slow hahaha, shit, all motor street class is going to be in the 10's soon, (11.20 now?) I don't even know what the hell you too are arguing over but I know John knows he ain't fast but still has a hell of a lot of fun with his car--which is what is important!

Just joking around with the homies from the Bay. And you are right all that is important is that you enjoy your car at the races.
And that is what I do.

yeah I figured sooo I just love calling people race car drivers hahaha...we used to drive around and when ricers would fly by or rev we'd pull up and go "Hey is that a race car...were you in that movie? your race car drive huh?

Back