Anyone use Jack3d?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Go 200+. That old 1 gram per lb. of body weight thing is a bunch of bullshit. Everyone synthesizes protein at a different rate. Also, how much you need is a matter of how and what you work out. If you do back and legs in one day, your two largest muscle groups, you will need a lot more protein than if you had just done bis and tris.

word.

I'd rather waste protein then not get enough when I'm rebuilding.

Well, Ive just got this thing about trusting someone who majors in the subject, than the internet lol.

Im 135 now. Aimin for 150, then once I get there Ill reevaluate.

Well, Ive just got this thing about trusting someone who majors in the subject, than the internet lol.

Just because you "major" in something doesn't actually mean you know shit. That 1:1 thing came out in the 60s. There is a lot of data to indicate otherwise now. Just saying.

Last edited:
Lol, Ive got enough trust in the person to follow what he says. My mistake to make.

To each his own though.

any kind of suppliment i can take to just increase my metabolism a bit?

any kind of suppliment i can take to just increase my metabolism a bit?

Water.

This is what I just started taking in lieu of superdump 250:

So far it's ok. Used it this morning and it did wake me up enough to get into the gym. Its also much friendlier to my intestinal tract than superdump was.

worldclassnutrition_2114_75977912

If he doesn't do much, he can probably get away with a 1200 calorie per day diet. I did for a few years.

You and James have got to arm wrestle.

I think HS should put some bets on who will win.

Back