anyone using crome 1.2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bruno D.

i put a stock type r program on my brothers p28 an it throws a solid cel an won't read a code it just stays on would this caused by launch control or shift light ? if anyone is tuning with crome i would like to talk get some pointers thanx:ph34r:

when you create or load a new map, before you send it to the ecu, you need to remove the checksum from the map.
i don't have my tuining laptop handy, but its on the mneu in the middle.... remove checksum
then save, then push to ecu

i fixed that now the willems burner is fuct up i think i should get a burn 1 this thing has some many settings its krazy

yeah, the burn one is the easiest thing to use. there's no options :)

i found out a program on my pc was conflicting with the willems . my buddy took it to his house an burned over my sst with turbo edit worked fine then took an burned a crome for mine an it threw the cel again i got 1 plugin an thats for the shift / launch ect. i compared it to a stock p28 bin an the settings are all the same so today we are burning a stock p30 program an see what happens were thinkin its the bin file

Back