Anyone wanna help a newbie obtain parts for Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

idchick22

Newbie here :)

Since I am new & have no idea where to begin to find cheap, yet decent parts for my 94 coupe. I've been to the junk yards & the 92-95s have already been gutted.

I am looking for a hood, fenders, gauge cluster w/ tach, center console w/ arm rest, panel that goes below driver's side dash, "oh shit" handle, clear plastic covering for interior light, door panels with automatic windows & locks, Honda or Acura factory single din CD player that works well, OEM clock, and the blank clips for the dash. The guy who had the car before me colored the "oh shit" handle, panel under dash, and the misc dash clips with black permenant marker & colored the plastic light cover with blue marker to make it look like a black light.

None of the parts need to be JDM or special. I am looking for stock parts, unless I can get a really good deal on aftermarket parts. I am located in the Baltimore, Maryland region. I am willing to travel a short distance for things to pick up to save on shipping. I also have friends & family in the PA, OH, VA, NJ areas that can help too.

I am already in the car audio scene, now I need to fix up my new ride to be in the Import scene.

I hope there are some nice folks out there who'd be willing to help me get started & get my ride looking nicer than it is. Hit me up with an e-mail to popcorn2@rocketmail.com as that is the easiest way to get a hold of me.

Thanks

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Jul 27 2004, 04:26 PM
I have a red OEM hood that will fit...it's from a 95 coupe if you are interested.
[post=368873]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent

I got the oh shit handles and the panel under the dash on the drivers side. let me know what else you need interior..aol Softfubu..or send a pm so i can print the list out and see what I got.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 27 2004, 05:33 PM
I got the oh shit handles and the panel under the dash on the drivers side. let me know what else you need interior..aol Softfubu..or send a pm so i can print the list out and see what I got.
[post=368902]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent

Thanks

I don't understand the whole "oh shit" handle term.

slowciv1:

I PM'd you.

I don't think I've ever heard someone question about the "Oh Shit" handles. I learned that from my mom when I was like 2 yrs old------

You've got to use it when you're in Baltimore or Philly these days. :D

Thanks for all the replies!!!! I really appreciate it.

Back