OH Anyone want a lowrider?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
I have a 91 chevy s10 bagged all the way around. It has a 2.8L V6, 5spd tranny, 2wd. Runs and drives nice. Lots of torque. I'll put pics up asap. The truck is a rat rod, but can be painted. body is in good shape. Needs a starter, (has a new starter solenoid, turned out not to be the problem :( ), solenoids for shaved doors, and bed work. It has mis-matched interior, but i left it that. red seats and blue dash, carpet, belts for a rat rod look. I do have blue bucket seats to go with it. It has new fuel lines all the way up including the sending unit on the gas tank along with the starter solenoid. It also has a new throttle body, and fuel injectors, and fuel filter, relocated for easier access. I'm asking 2000 obo. Thanks for looking. I'll post pics probably tomorrow.

Yeah, sorry, i've been slacking a little. I'll get them up ASAP. I only have a camera phone, no digital camera, but they should be up tomorrow. Sorry.

Did you have this up at the Spagehtti Warehouse in Akron last Sunday? Yours sounds very familiar to one I seen there. :hmm:

Back