Anyone want a mid-atlantic meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
So there aren't anyposts in here for a while, but i think it would be cool to have a meet and get to know some of the guys that post here from the area.

How about a meet sometime in may or june at the local dragstrip around here?
Beaver Springs Dragway - IHRA Summit Drag Racing
Friday, June 1st at 5pm
then we can do the friday night street racing

nice so that's one, this track is out in the middle of nowhere but there is alot of room and not alot of bullshit to deal with.

april 14th im driving down to charlotte NC for the annual east coast mirage meet. maybe some of you guys could caravan down and join us?

Every area has a "tri-state". Whenever three states intersect, that's the "Tri State" area.

yea id be in for that if im not working or volunteering somewhere just keep it posted on here and i will let the guys i run around with hondas/acuras/nissans know

What about Island Dragway Home, this way some nj and maybe even ny people will come out. I'm prolly down eitherway :)

Hopefully I get a turbo manifold in time to build the Honda, otherwise you may get whooped by a Neon and that can be embarassing :lmao:

I've never even heard of that place, but I Mapquested where it was. I'm in if I'm available.

how about englishtown raceway park in nj? or anyone just wanna meet me in allentown pa so i can look at your car and skeet?

anybody up for meeting around maryland? possibly getting some money together and renting a track for a day and having some heads up runs and car show type thing but without no bs just showing off

You guys can pick a date. It will be hit or miss for me. I'm getting a full time job painting next week and I'm going to keep my job at the restaurant for my nights. Hopefully it falls on a good day.

Back