Anyone want RHD cars?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never heard of it

SUZUKI_CARA.JPG

hondacity2.jpg

gonna paste this from a local forum -

After over 2 years of research on getting a BNR34 into Florida I decided to test it on something a little cheaper, a 180sx. Looks like it worked (insert pics of his legal rhd 180sx here)
To give you an Idea how challenging this is, one of the only other guys that I know to have figured out a way to do this lives in Ocala Florida, and he charges anywhere from $2000~$5000 for this service. With that in mind, please don't ask me how I did it. Not trying to sound like an ass, but like I said, I spent over 2 years researching and preparing for getting a legit RHD car here and legal, and it isn't that easy.
just to prove its legit
63.jpg

so it can be done, and its not THAT expensive.

more then id pay considering theres lots of american cars i could buy and im not keen on rhd, but if i was loaded theres alot of cars id like to have imported.

You either put up with lots of trouble registering a JDM car on your own, or you pay someone else to. That's why it costs over $5000 for someone to do it.

On the other hand, (and this was before digital cameras existed) I brought my Nissan Micra into the US. It was the easiest goddam thing I ever did. It was registered as a "1991 Nissan Unknown". That's it.

"We will do this, and the other thing, not because they are EASY, but because they arh HAHD!"

-JFK

You either put up with lots of trouble registering a JDM car on your own, or you pay someone else to. That's why it costs over $5000 for someone to do it.

On the other hand, (and this was before digital cameras existed) I brought my Nissan Micra into the US. It was the easiest goddam thing I ever did. It was registered as a "1991 Nissan Unknown". That's it.

ahhh the good ol days.

For specific parts and cars you guys will have to wait, im heading that way at the end of the year so i was just putting it out to you guys for reference purposes.
im building a list as this post grows so keep the requests comming, but only if your serious, im not going to waste my time running down parts for deadbeats

a rust free 1g CRX w/ the ZC?

prefferably one that looks like this:

mu01.jpg

or

crx_1.jpg

jhoriai.jpg

Last edited:
Also, I want the new Civic hatchback in diesel.

So my list of things that I would actually buy from you:

Honda NSR250 (Or any NSR size)
City Turbo or City Cabriolet (With Bike)
Suzuki / Nissan (Shared design) AZ1 (Autozam)
Doubt you can find one, but I want an Axaim Glace or Desert
Renault 5 Turbo RWD. (Also known as the Clio)
Alpine Renault A310 / 330 / 610
2006+ Civic hatchback in Turbo Deisel

I want motors too:
1G-GTE
Cosworth FV engine (Shit, any Cosworth engine.. more common there)

I am being stationed in Australlia at the end of the year.
If anyones interested i have some sites that are like australlian auto traders.

Ryan

hey bro....well where abouts in australia u being stationed? because i live in australia and if you like i may be able to help you out looking for the cars/parts..

for the person looking for the 1g crx....you should be happy..but sad here in australia 1g civics are rare but if one can be found its dirt cheap runs great and best of all low "millage" (did i spell that right?)...(one just sold that was white for around $1000 american)

for the person looking for the honda city...are u specifically looking for a particular year or just a city in general...

hey bro....well where abouts in australia u being stationed? because i live in australia and if you like i may be able to help you out looking for the cars/parts..

for the person looking for the 1g crx....you should be happy..but sad here in australia 1g civics are rare but if one can be found its dirt cheap runs great and best of all low "millage" (did i spell that right?)...(one just sold that was white for around $1000 american)

for the person looking for the honda city...are u specifically looking for a particular year or just a city in general...

1984-1991 City. Any City will do, I'm not gonna be picky.

The CRX can be had here for a conversion. I think that the price of importing them is about the same as fabbing one up.

Ill be stationed in the Northern Territory

1984-1991 City. Any City will do, I'm not gonna be picky.

The CRX can be had here for a conversion. I think that the price of importing them is about the same as fabbing one up.

kk ill have a look for you..another question do you want it complete or in a majority of parts cuz ma friend might have a spare one for sale shortly...

and for the cars another question...do you want it preconverted or converted over there (i suggest over there..yes i know more annoyances)

Back