Anyone want RHD cars?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It won't be converted, and a complete one is what I prefer. Send pics.

Thanks !

wait...do you guys get to have cars that are right and left hand drive?

lol ill get pics as soon as ma friend makes his mind up on weither he sells or not..(its in a backyard on his farm)

In CT, yeah.. kinda. There is a loophole for Canadian cars and VINs. Also, we have a big celebrity population that isn't loud like California. They get their toys over here and get to ride them around registered as "Something / Something / 2007 / unk cylinders"

Like I said before, I registered my Nissan Micra in CT with no problem.

In RI anything over 10 years old doesn't need a title..and they just don't care

I can show up with paperwork for just about anything pre-97 and they'll register it
- you just have to go to VIN check which is the local PD. They take your paperwork, look at the chassis number, look at the plate on the firewall, and sign off on it.

It helps that I know most of the local (PVD) cops...

lol im jelouse...u get to go drive around in whatever hand drive cars u want....:'(

oh well ill stick to ma civic...and the title thing? whats that all about we dont have "titles" over here in australia...just a pink slip blue slip and a whole bunch of other slip bullshit....

proof of ownership shouldnt be too hard for you to get just get pink slip from australia as some proof.....

Back