Anyone want to buy my buick regal for $32.000,00?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got a bunch of stuff about weed. :shrug2:
it used to be another version of a donk...A donk is the caprice or impala. The "dank" is the boxy one...not as popular vocabulary as the weed term.

“A Donk is a ’71–’76 Chevy Caprice or Impala. It’s called a Donk because the back end slopes down in the middle, and it looks like a donkey’s ass.†Squared-off, high-riding ’77–’90 Caprices are Boxes, and the curvy ’91–’96 Caprices are dubbed Bubbles"

“A Donk is a ’71–’76 Chevy Caprice or Impala. It’s called a Donk because the back end slopes down in the middle, and it looks like a donkey’s ass.†Squared-off, high-riding ’77–’90 Caprices are Boxes, and the curvy ’91–’96 Caprices are dubbed Bubbles"

Ahh, that makes sence then. Also explains the magazine named "Donk Box and Bubble" lol

I was expecting to see a Grand National.
duh.gif

I hated working on these things. Some of them, I had to use a a small ladder to get into them just to install a sound system.

Anybody read the install instructions for those wheels? Kinda hokey the way they show it being installed.

Attachments

• PimpStar_Directions_5-07.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 301
we got a ot of them here in Tally. freaking sucks. My freinds would do the lambo,butterfly and rever lambo for customers all the time. only reason is because they paid cash for all of it. ohh yeah definitly drug money.

then they go to my other friends shp to get the stereo installed. once again, all cash money. i tok some pictures at the shop a couple weeks ago. pink yukon with like 26's. fully custom fiberglass interior with a tv in the center and the driver's side. he also has 3 JBL top of the line subs. go to the back and he's got a fucking 50 inch flar screen hooked up to a ps2. ohh and did i mention he's 1 tv molded on each side of the vehicle? outside of the vehicle?

the brotha is under 26yrs old.

makes you really debate working legit doesn't it. i wrestle with it all the time. ugh

how much did that shit cost?
have you ever asked them; "whats going through your mind?"?

It better be a chick that drives that car. And she better be fucking gorgeous at that. That car screams ugly/gaudy like none other.

i have a feeling that the one on the left in the above picture is the driver..

Back