Anyone want to buy this for B?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
779867909_m.jpg

He'd rock it =)

HAHAHA I get it. cuz she has breasts and so does the chicken. (holds dead joke in his hands) oops..

lol so over your head bro.

Can someone answer me this:

Why is it, when you get whiteboys who like black women, or got alot of black friends.....their voices sound "different" than normal white guys.

Like they are trying to "black it up".

Why not be yourself? Why not be proud of who you are originally, regardless of who your friends are?

Like what does that emienm guy got this weird fucking drawl to his voice? Not like an accent per se.....but ......ya know? It's almost as if they are ashamed of their ancestry judging by the way they speak when around certain people.

Why is it, when you get whiteboys who like black women, or got alot of black friends.....their voices sound "different" than normal white guys.

Why not be yourself? Why not be proud of who you are originally, regardless of who your friends are?

Like what does that emienm guy got this weird fucking drawl to his voice? Not like an accent per se.....but ......ya know? It's almost as if they are ashamed of their ancestry judging by the way they speak when around certain people.

It's this modern-day phenomenom we call 'wiggers'.

hello dave chappelle

as for eminem, maybe because he is a RAPPER from a poor neighborhood in Detroit where most of his friends were BLACK. He is a product of that shitty environment. but that drawl your talking about, atleast in music.. he changes his voice to rhyme and tie lines together... im pretty sure he knows what he is doing.

hello dave chappelle

as for eminem, maybe because he is a RAPPER from a poor neighborhood in Detroit where most of his friends were BLACK. He is a product of that shitty environment. but that drawl your talking about, atleast in music.. he changes his voice to rhyme and tie lines together... im pretty sure he knows what he is doing.

no, no i heard him talk on t.v. once. wiggered out voice.

i laughed, then wondered how someone could do that, then laughed some more.

BUND, people are simply a product of their environment. If a white, hispanic, asian person grew up in a predominatley black neighborhood, with a majority of black friends, they will pick up the speaking habits of their friends unknowingly. That's not to say that they can't go back to the way their culture speaks, it's just second nature to speak the way they do. Just like how any member of a minority will talk "white" if they grow up in a white area.

I know some will disagree with me and that's fine. This is just my view on the subject.

Does that clear anything up at all?

Sorry for straying off of the subject at hand, please continue with the original topic.

Last edited:
BUND, people are simply a product of their environment. If a white, hispanic, asian person grew up in a predominatley black neighborhood, with a majority of black friends, they will pick up the speaking habits of their friends unknowingly. That's not to say that they can't go back to the way their culture speaks, it's just second nature to speak the way they do. Just like how any member of a minority will talk "white" if they grow up in a white area.

I know some will disagree with me and that's fine. This is just my view on the subject.

Does that clear anything up at all?

Sorry for straying off of the subject at hand, please continue with the original topic.

Call me old fashioned....but I was always under the impression that people were the product of their parents, not the environment.

Back