Anyone want to buy this for B?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, no i heard him talk on t.v. once. wiggered out voice.

i laughed, then wondered how someone could do that, then laughed some more.

call it a wiggered out voice or whatever. i think even though he can rap and freestyle, when it comes to normal thinking he is just slow. like, not the sharpest tool in the shed. he can rap, but he probably got 450 on his SAT's

LMAO! anytime we can tease B a lil is a good time... This post is about to blow up hah!

i shoulda known this was coming.... lol

no pics for you :)

ms_griffin.jpg

dont lie....

how the hell did you get those? b's gf will see these and get pissed. i guess the other night should be considered a one night stand now.

One night hanging out doesn't constitue her being my g/f. don't jump the gun here, kids. She's a great girl and I plan on seeing her again... and that's about it.

One night hanging out doesn't constitue her being my g/f. don't jump the gun here, kids. She's a great girl and I plan on seeing her again... and that's about it.

i know. i was just being an ass. ^_^

well...i was gonna make her black...but changed my mind...didnt feel like it...hahaha

i=wMTMxOTgxNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx

will someone please fix my head?
i look like i'm doing the shnequa head bob

the shnequa head bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...holy shit im LMFAO over here...hahahaha...i just lined your head up with the other guys head...so i guess he was doin the shnequa head bob...lol...

im at work and i just cannot stop laughing. thats one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time.

Back