Anyone want to go in halves with me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Me and Mrs phyre stopped by a hooters recently and had wings and beer.. I mean, thats what made hooters famous! Tits, wings, and beer!!

Our waitress had B cups at best. Wings were god damn awful. Beer was beer. But with the garbage they served and called food.. It was fail.

As for scantly clad ass.. Its not even that scantly clad.. Tight shorts and a t-shirt with tights.. You can get more skin at the beach, pool, bar, etc.. You want skin, hit a strip joint. you want food, hit a restaurant. Fuck hooters.

Bone Daddy's >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hooters

But it's nowhere near as huge, and it's still privately owned.

privately owned is just about always better than corporate chain type places

Yes... well- come down to Texas. You'd LOVE the Bone Daddy's we have around here. Hooters hires "waitresses" while Bone Daddy's hires "entertainers." You can uh.. discriminate in certain ways with entertainers that you can't when hiring waitresses.

texas is definitely on my list of places i need to go

Ah, but these women are better looking than the strippers most of the time simply because they are NOT strippers. The hottest ones don't end up working in the strip clubs...

I wanna go back to Texas. It was beautiful down there. I could deal with getting away from this 20 degree crap, if it's 40 down there, thats good enough for me.

I went to a mall in San Antonio when I was down there for a wedding; The girls were SO much hotter than in Ohio. Like a 75% ratio as opposed to a 15% here.

Oh I bet, ditch the poor San Antonians for the rich Austinians(?)

Austin is the hot women capital of the world, I am convinced. I love that city. Will most likely live there some day.

Back