anyone want to go to the dyno ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah e i think you schould bring the insight b/c i wont feel so bad when i see my numbers. but then there is the mirage:p

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 27 2004, 01:55 PM
hmmmm
should i see what the insight puts out at the wheels???
[post=368788]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes Yes Yes!!!!! :ph34r:

Bring the insight!

Just an FYI for everybody... DO NOT STAND BEHIND MY CAR WHILE IM ON THE DYNO... YOU WILL REGRET IT!

who is deffinatly going? i need to to tell the guy hom many people.

I am 95% sure I can make it, but for some stupid reason I think something might be going on that day. What time is this going on from? The exhaust is on and sounds good. Hopefully the computer learns the exhaust before this weekend.

not positive what time i will let you know before friday. he has not called me yet.

10 o'clock. i talked to him today and he said if you need a little extra time like 8-9 runs to tune a little thats no problem and its no extra. he will do the air fuel display too. all for 50 bucks.all can go except dulies and all wheeldrive vehicles.

can he tune with just an fpr? :D

can he tune with nothing at all? :p adjusting timing?? i dont know. ive got a quickie mod i can do to make my ratio richer. maybe i could get a run with it super rich and one run with it normal. :blink:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jul 30 2004, 12:11 AM

can he tune with nothing at all? :p adjusting timing?? i dont know. ive got a quickie mod i can do to make my ratio richer. maybe i could get a run with it super rich and one run with it normal. :blink:
[post=370181]Quoted post[/post]​

Jon doesn't tune. he simply runs the dyno. bring your own tuner.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 30 2004, 09:45 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Jul 30 2004, 12:11 AM

[post=370181]Quoted post[/post]​

Jon doesn't tune. he simply runs the dyno. bring your own tuner.
[post=370294]Quoted post[/post]​

that doesnt make any sense.

oh well, i dont need a tuner to swap shit under the hood and see what results i get.

The guy just turns the dyno on and off... You want to make adjustments you do them yourself.

B, you got a chip burner?

SHIT! They have a burner! And I dont have a laptop w/ the software installed on it! SHIT! Time to make a call.

Back