anyone want to go to the dyno ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was wondering about the way the dyno worked... its rated at 3000lbs, and stuff about being lightweight and the dyno would make the car feel like it was going uphill. would that have an effect on power?

personally, im very pleased with the small amount of money i have under the hood.

still debating... 4g63t swap or turbo 1.5....

Homemade turbo....boost it up...see what you have, then blow up the engine while haveing fun....and then think about the other engine for a swap..... B)

Chris, you should have stayed... you could have watched an SVT Cobra put down 450+whp untuned at low boost.

crx b18a 121.6 with flywheel and r1 pulley. stock intake and exhaust.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Aug 1 2004, 11:15 PM
crx b18a 121.6 with flywheel and r1 pulley. stock intake and exhaust.
[post=371246]Quoted post[/post]​

and no oil or coolant.

yes, all of bristol knows already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah yeah, i think i need valve seals it burns 2 qts for every tank of gas. also i gained 9 hp form putting the timing to stock marks. it was retarded for some reason :shrug2:

My na car likes about 13.7.1 on the dyno, but at the track , the more fule pressure I give ot, the higher my trap speed got. Weird

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Aug 1 2004, 10:32 PM
yeah yeah, i think i need valve seals it burns 2 qts for every tank of gas. also i gained 9 hp form putting the timing to stock marks. it was retarded for some reason :shrug2:
[post=371259]Quoted post[/post]​

your welcome.. ;)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Aug 1 2004, 09:35 PM
Chris, you should have stayed... you could have watched an SVT Cobra put down 450+whp untuned at low boost.
[post=371213]Quoted post[/post]​

i wanted to. :sad: last day off and the family wanted to spend time with me.

147 hp. and 100.9 tq with a b16a sir2 i/h/e

i know i was suprised too.
now to fix that little bumpy idle and nail the timing :thumbsup:

Back