Anyone want to guess what I'm making?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stupid video removed

Last edited:
phyregod - i think including the crunchy bacon bit center would have improved the taste of your meat log. it seems integral to me....there just was not enough bacon. there never is...

:D

Walter made it tonight.

Yeassss. He's sleeping right now, the EKG machine beeps away, pretty steadily and his IV drip is good for the night.

He'll put up pics of it when the EMTs return his camera.

Walter made it tonight.

Yeassss. He's sleeping right now, the EKG machine beeps away, pretty steadily and his IV drip is good for the night.

Rockin! Hope he ate some bread or something with it... Just a giant hunk of meat wrapped in bacon isn't the most friendly thing on the digestive system. :eek:

Ideas:

Mix seasoning into the meat prior to forming your loaf

Consider using a tomato based thick sauce, something spicy, which can be spread over the loaf before it's wrapped in bacon

Cover outside of bacon in black pepper

Bacon needs the honey sauce for carmelization. you could substitute it with a brown sugar sauce, but it should have some form of sugar, black pepper is just gonna dry and burn on the outside.

Walter made it tonight.

I hope he's still alive next weekend.

Walter made it tonight.

Steve makes the best nurse, especially when he wears those cute little push-up white shirts. GRRRRRR! :ph34r:

Rockin! Hope he ate some bread or something with it... Just a giant hunk of meat wrapped in bacon isn't the most friendly thing on the digestive system. :eek:

No bread. I made some homemade garlic mashed potatoes. We were going to put some peas on, but decided that it would defeat the purpose.

I hope he's still alive next weekend.

I'm a trooper. I'll be alive for much longer than anyone really wants me to be. Sucks to be them.

It's cooking. One hour at 350F, steve says.

Anything special I need to do with it in the oven?

Back