Anyone want to win a decent 4x12 cab? B?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There's no way i'll get voted for that. lol

i want a mesa cab with celestion green back 30's :X

well, after watching the 5 vids on there, maybe i do have a chance. lol

maybe i'll record something later.

I didnt even bother counting the votes - i just saw how there aren't too many videos and figured you might have a shot considering everyone here would probably just vote for you.

BTW, why a mesa cab? To match a head you have?

And I saw Joe Bonamassa who reps our EVM-12L Classics (and I think mics and stage monitors) about a month ago. Awesome show in a largish theater, great loud blues and rock guitar sound. Really nice guy too.

to match the style of music i play. i'd love to get a full tripple rec half stack, but i don't have 3k lying around to do it.

I didnt even bother counting the votes - i just saw how there aren't too many videos and figured you might have a shot considering everyone here would probably just vote for you.

BTW, why a mesa cab? To match a head you have?

And I saw Joe Bonamassa who reps our EVM-12L Classics (and I think mics and stage monitors) about a month ago. Awesome show in a largish theater, great loud blues and rock guitar sound. Really nice guy too.
i saw joe banamasa a few years ago in jazz ally in seattle. (tiny venue)hes going to be playin again soo here and i will go again for sure. he kicks ass

well, after watching the 5 vids on there, maybe i do have a chance. lol

maybe i'll record something later.

Do it, post a thread, and we'll see just how many votes the mighty horde of hondaswap can muster in your favor..

Back