Anyone watch "Pimp My Ride" last night?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

/mexican soccer announcers voice

POR VENDE !!!!

SABADO SABADO SABADO !!!!!!!

Cincuenta Mil Dolares

Un beuno automovil !!! Muy fuerte y guapo !!!

Tienes cuatro puertos y una wing por acceleracion mas grande !!!

Es una carro de la futura !!! Todos los chicas le gustan este ranfla !!!

Tienes CHROMA llantes y una playstacion dos. Tambien hay una RACING STRIPE y una WING que es funcional !!!!

El Trunk es MUY GRANDE !!!! MUY GRANDE por vente-dos de su familia members

Hay una interior muy bonito, todo tu quires es los "dingleberries" por la dashboard y dos mudflaps de Yosemite Sam !!!!

Este carro hacen otro muchachos MUY jealioso !!!!

Y EL CD CHANGER TIENE SEIS CD's POR LA MARIACHI MUSICA !!!!

HAY HAAAAY HAAAY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did all you see the one where they were gonna swap this girls engine(94 civic dx) from the single cam to a ls motor? she was like"noooooo I love my single cammm...) I was like r u serious girl... think for once, a free engine swap, heck Id take that any day. I dont know if it was "Pimp My ride" but it was one of them shows that takes ur car and does stuff to it. she just said it so stupid, it sounded like she was whineing. that wing just gave that civic from last night like negative 10hp. I seen some kid who went to my school last year, he had a bright YELLOW 92 Nissan Sentra with some Advanced auto muffler and graphics, and the one day he came into school he HAD THE WING MOUNTED BACKWARDS!!! it looked so stupid/ funny at the same time. just shows hes a true "ricer"
:fr:

Tony that shit is funny. :emfo:

Pimp my ride isn't on discovery. Its on mtv. THe show you are thinking about with the sohc girl was some stupid strret racing show on discovery.

it looked better than it did before...still looked like shit, but a different brand of shit. like brown shit vs. green shit w/ peanuts...

still looked like shit thogh.

the chic almost bustin' an O on the massaging seats made up for everything, though.

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Mar 27 2004, 07:06 PM
did all you see the one where they were gonna swap this girls engine(94 civic dx) from the single cam to a ls motor? she was like"noooooo I love my single cammm...) I was like r u serious girl... think for once, a free engine swap, heck Id take that any day. I dont know if it was "Pimp My ride" but it was one of them shows that takes ur car and does stuff to it. she just said it so stupid, it sounded like she was whineing. that wing just gave that civic from last night like negative 10hp. I seen some kid who went to my school last year, he had a bright YELLOW 92 Nissan Sentra with some Advanced auto muffler and graphics, and the one day he came into school he HAD THE WING MOUNTED BACKWARDS!!! it looked so stupid/ funny at the same time. just shows hes a true "ricer"

LOL that shit was on discovery, and i wanted to slap that bitch so fuckin hard + im pretty sure it was a B16 but i could be wrong. At first when she was like "i lwanna work on it my self, i like wo rking on it" i was like cool she know what she wants, but then when she wanted to keep her SOHC i was like :wtf2:

anyone know where i can see the pics of this mirage. My buddy is build one and he brought me a body kit to put on that he had ordered off of ebay. It was cut in half to save on shipping. What a fucking idiot. Anyway we got it all done and it looked nice but it will always be a chick car. he has since sold it and bought a civic hatch. If you can tell me where I can see the pics of this car though!

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 28 2004, 09:14 AM-->
cycloneb18c3
@Mar 27 2004, 07:06 PM
did all you see the one where they were gonna swap this girls engine(94 civic dx)  from the single cam to a ls motor?  she was like"noooooo I love my single cammm...)  I was like r u serious girl... think for once, a free engine swap, heck Id take that any day.  I dont know if it was "Pimp My ride" but it was one of them shows that takes ur car and does stuff to it.  she just said it so stupid, it sounded like she was whineing.  that wing just gave that civic from last night like negative 10hp.  I seen some kid who went to my school last year, he had a bright YELLOW 92 Nissan Sentra with some Advanced auto muffler and graphics, and the one day he came into school he HAD THE WING MOUNTED BACKWARDS!!!  it looked so stupid/ funny at the same time.  just shows hes a true "ricer"

LOL that shit was on discovery, and i wanted to slap that bitch so fuckin hard + im pretty sure it was a B16 but i could be wrong. At first when she was like "i lwanna work on it my self, i like wo rking on it" i was like cool she know what she wants, but then when she wanted to keep her SOHC i was like :wtf2:

i saw that same girl out at L.A.C.R A a couple months before that show was on tv. anyways it was a single cam turbo, i accually lined uop next to her she kicked my ass and ran a high 13-low14 sec 1/4 mile

Originally posted by puresober1982@Mar 29 2004, 12:48 AM
anyone know where i can see the pics of this mirage. My buddy is build one and he brought me a body kit to put on that he had ordered off of ebay. It was cut in half to save on shipping. What a fucking idiot. Anyway we got it all done and it looked nice but it will always be a chick car. he has since sold it and bought a civic hatch. If you can tell me where I can see the pics of this car though!

what in the dog shit are you talking about?

Back