Anyone watch UFC tonight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
That was one hell of a bloody match =) I can't believe it went to a round 3. that white guy was running the fight even with the blood.

yeah i watched it. the white guy did do more so he deserved the win, but i sympathize with the black guy.
he kept figuring the fight would get stopped because of the amount of blood pouring out of the white dudes head. and imo it prolly shoulda been.
someone looked like they turned on a focet, that blood was straight pouring out of his head for what 2 and a half rounds?

maybe the black guy thought itd be called or he didnt want to hurt the guy too badly. But the decision was right.

yeah, Dewees(?) started out blonde and ended up as a redhead. haha it really looked like he dyed his hair during the match! can't wait to see Liddell/Sobral. I like Liddell but after seeing how obsessed Babalu has been since they first fought and how he trains and his motivation/dedication...I dunno, Chuck might just go down. Should be a good fight.

no offense, but i think lidell is one of the most overrated fighters in mma.

sobral should take him.

sobral should take him.

no way. liddell won't lose for another year and a half. he is in his prime. if coutore can't beat him, nobody can. not that is fighting right now. maybe brock lesnor can, but they aren't in the same weight class. not even close.

I saw bits and peices of it. Goddamn that white guy was bleeding like a fuckin faucet. I couldn't beleive it, and he was still going strong.

That was one hell of a bloody match =) I can't believe it went to a round 3. that white guy was running the fight even with the blood.

It actually isnt UFC, its a series called The Ultimate Fighter 4 "the comeback" which is ran by the "UFC" i watched it and here is a link with some photos...
The Ultimate Fighter 4 - Photos

tuf402_268.jpg

tuf402_297.jpg

Last edited:
And this is who fought---> Gideon Ray vs. Edwin DeWees

No vidz that i could find on the net of the fight yet im sure they will be up soon but here are some vidz i could find about The Ultimate Fighter 4:::
Shonie Carter - The Ultimate Fighter 4
The Ultimate Fighter 4 - The Comeback Commercial

The next show information:::
Episode 3 - Passing Guard
Air date: 8/31/2006
Shonie Carter’s antics drive everybody crazy in the house. The fighters get a chance to watch UFC 60 featuring the return of legendary Jiu-Jitsu fighter Royce Gracie vs. welterweight champion Matt Hughes.​

-Out

Last edited:
Cuts on the head always bleed alot though. UFC 61 the Shamrock Vs. Ortiz fight, one of the welter or light weight fighters had a similar cut on him as well. Blood every where and all that.

holy shit i was gonna post up last night but didnt bother. Yeah i watched the fight. I changed it for a sec (i dont watch it often cuz the groung locking pisses me off) and when i turned it back i saw dewees's head just puring out blood. man that was sick. but he stuck it out. Not bad since i thought the black was gonna take it at first. He turned out to be a pussy compared to the energy Dewees showed

sobral should take him.
I agree. Liddel is over rated IMO. Tito Ortiz can take out Liddel if they fought again. The only reason Liddel won their first fight is because he got into Tito's head. He told everyone on TV when the 2 had a pre-fight interview with Joe Rogan that Tito would lose the fight if he tried to stand up and strike with him. Everyone knew that was true and Tito fell for it and tried to stand most of the fight and he payed for it. If they fight again and Tito fights his fight, Tito wins hands down. Tito had an injured achilles tendon when he fought Forrest Griffin and look what he did against a pretty damn good fighter while only being 75%, if that.

Yeah, cant wait for the Ortiz vs. Shamrock fight!!! GO TITO!! Anyways I think the Liddell vs. Sobral is gonna be very interesting, dont know who to go for.. Both very good fighters IMO. And the Griffin vs Bonner fight, I think Griffin will take it.. But you never know!

Uhhh last time ortiz vs. shamrock it was dumb lasted no time at all ortiz killed him...

I didnt watch it but I just read this...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fight #10 - Light Heavyweight Title Bout
Chuck Liddell (205 lbs) vs. Renato Sobral (205 lbs)
Liddell via referee stoppage (strikes) in the first round.
[/FONT]

i didnt get to watch it, and i havent heard about it yet.... link me!!

Back