anyone watchin the games tonight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

S. Illinois vs Butler is on right now. Butler is a good lookin team, something tells me they'll go deep into the tourney. They've got tremendous talent.

Memphis vs Gonzaga, can't wait for this game. I picked Memphis to go all the way, Gonzaga isnt that good so i doubt it'll be a great game, but an asswhoopin none the less.

Louisville and marquette should be a good game. Louisville just came off a big win at Pitt..

Also, Florida lost. I couldnt believe it... they just couldnt keep it together int he first 1/2... thats what lost it for them. Oh well, that means if Memphis wins they'll be movin on up.

Osu lost as well, but Missouri is a good team, very underrated. They're kind of young, mostly juniors, one senior, some sophs and freshmen. Give em a year and they'll be better, mark my words :p

and the other huge upset with Kentucky losing.... This is why ncaa basketball is awesome, anyone can win. :ph34r:

ps. NC > BC

Yeah im watchi'n the Butler game, and yes they are extremely talented.

Memphis is my pick also

Loisville and Marquette way to close to call very evenly matched. But well have to see how this one plays out

Florida lost? damn are you serious

Missouri is a very young team but a talented one indeed. +1 on them bieng a legitimate contender in the years to come if all goes well with injuries, academics and team rules. Underrated big time.

Yes NCAA b-ball is awsome it doesnt play favorites to certain confrences or teams. Unlike NCAA football polls and bowls...........we need a playoff.

I think 2 teams to reckon with are BYU and Air Force both of the MWC and both ranked in the top 3 longest home court winning streaks. I'm a Utah Ute fan but BYU has got the upper hand on em this year.............dammit.

well the memphis game was ALOT closer than i thought it would have been. it was pretty much a dunk contest for the first 1/2, very fun to watch.

Speaking of which, anyone catcht the 3point and dunk contest? THe dunk contest was worlds better than last year. Everyone brought it. Howard brought out the sticker, did you see how high it was?!?! rediculous. Brown brought it back to the old school day of Dee Brown. Dee Brown won a contest about... 12 years back with that dunk. The judges were good and the contest was sick. Nate Robinson had that insane dunk at the end, too bad he made if after missing 10 times... Anyways, definately steppin it up from last year. (winner is a what, 18...19 year old kid straight outta highschool..)

OH SNAP!! anyone catch the end of the louisville game?!???!?!?!

In-fucking-credible!!!!! two HUGE wins going into the end of the year... definately in the tourney and could do some damage.

bc just cant come through in the clutch... even tho i HATE NC.. bc still sucks, i think they're overrated to be honest...

memphis for the fuckin win bitches, did you see dorsey and his block and dunk exhibition?? He'll be a great nba player.

btw, i LOVE espn's college gamenight, i love coach brennan. ONe of The greatest uvm coaches, greatest personalities, and most knowledgable person. I've met him and he is truely a great guy, happy go lucky, appreciates the fundamental things about the game more than the flash, definately down to earth. I've seen him a few times at the local bars, most cool guy youll ever meet. /buzzedrambling

Last edited:
Back