Anyone who reads japanese in the house?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol cmon dude. dont make me goto my local sake bar and pickup some hot japanese woman for a night of wild sex.....and before she leaves ill make her translate it

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 16 2004, 11:37 PM
it's a secret

It will cost you $10 for the translation.....paypal to airjockie2002@yahoo.com......

:owned:

I would translate it for ya, if I could. My friend from my old work place isn't online either...he took Japanese in high school.

"dedo tsuto-ku ni chi saii"

"totemo furuii"

"mezurashi"

"totemo ii iiro"

"totemo ii saizu"

hehe

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 16 2004, 11:47 PM
"dedo tsuto-ku ni chi saii"

"totemo furuii"

"mezurashi"

"totemo ii iiro"

"totemo ii saizu"

hehe

why do I even bother.... :bonk:

i should get credit for being a white boy who was able to differentiate between japanese, korean and chinese...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 16 2004, 11:47 PM
"dedo tsuto-ku ni chi saii" Dead Stock limited

"totemo furuii" Very OLD

"mezurashi" STRANGE

"totemo ii iiro" Very good color

"totemo ii saizu" Very good size

hehe

B)

what trickery?..

I just want money, and I wanted to post whore it up a little...hehe

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jan 17 2004, 12:07 AM
i saw you tweeked quote.

p.s. i can give $500 for your tein's

just spend the extra 99.99...they are well worth it....

Originally posted by Airjockie+Jan 17 2004, 12:11 AM-->
ef9civicgen4
@Jan 17 2004, 12:07 AM
i saw you tweeked quote.

p.s. i can give $500 for your tein's

just spend the extra 99.99...they are well worth it....

thats kind hard when i only make $6.35 an hour. and have a $4000 dollar loan to pay off, plus $115 a month on insurence, and $40 for my cell. an extra $99 is hard to come across right now. like i said i'll be getting just over $500 back, i other words i dont even have the money yet. i don't know think about it.

also how much did your wife pay in japan, like 300 bucks?

i feel im doing okay. im only 18, pay for ALL my own shit, work at a friggin grocery store (30+hours) w/ a girl that im forced to work with that plauges my mind, still in school, and heavily mod my car. just kinda an idea of where i'm coming from.

if you can promise me that you can hang on to them untill mid march i can afford them. and i'll definitly get those over some tokico's

Back