anyone working on a job site needs to reed this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I'm a carpenter, and as such I often must use a portable toilet. Well, we're working away this morning and a nondescript sedan rolls into the jobsite, which is in a fairly remote area. An introduction reveals that he's an agent for OSHA, and he's there to check on sanitary conditions. We think nothing of it, since we really don't have any concerns.

He goes for a stroll and returns shortly. All is fine with the facilities, but he tells us of a new regulation which caught us all by surprise. Seems that there's been some legal issues with what we affectionately refer to as "the dreaded blue splash". On occasion, a particularly robust bowel movement results in a splashback of the blue disinfectant/deodorizer solution onto the occupant. This is a health concern, we're told.

From here on out, under penalty of law, all turds over six inches must be hand lowered.

haha i work construction and man it should be a law that you must spray after you leave because it gets bad in the heat of summer. I hold it as long as possible.

I was actually on a site one time with my father... and an Ispector came to us and told the "regulation" after a few molments of shock and disbelief the guy just busted up laughing and told us he heard it from some guy In cali.... hehe... Oh well caught me off gaurd...

-Aaron

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jul 1 2004, 11:46 AM
If I have to hold my own shit I'm not going to drop it into the toilet. it will be flung.

:lol:

osha canned us at work the other day for wearing shorts and sneakers..i know its against regulations, but pouring concrete all day long gets fucking hot man

hand lowered..haha wtf

while doing floors, we need to wear sneakers, white soled even... so they can kiss my ass. If I followed all of there rules, I'd have no fingers left!!!

Back