Anything else i can do to my accord, to look cool?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OP, something to remember when you're trying to think of ways to make your ride look hotter: when it's sitting in a dark parking deck, the more money it looks like you've put into, the quicker someone's going to try to take something OUT of it... just my .02

i dont own any V8. every vehicle i own is 4cyl. working on a DD E85 conversion -18 psi with no intercooler, cause im slick like that.
also have a hybrid 2.2 shooting for 600+ whp when its all said and done.
my cousin races hondas in SCCA. has a CRX and a Prelude you guys would give a few fingers to own. i dont hate the cars you guys own, but i do hate the attitude i see. the car i have i have because i like them, my personal preference, same as yours, but i dont bash every car out there because of my preference. i do appreciate nice cars, HP is HP, doesnt matter the name plate.

ive reached the point where i dont trash other people's pride and joy, id much rather help them. i know when i was younger i remember 2 types of people in the performance scene- those who would bash on , make fun of everybody and in general be an ass. then there are those who would say "hey bro, um you got some issues goin on here, lemme show ya the right way" which type are you?

oh by the way me an tunerguy are definately NOT the same ip or the same person. unless someones been sneaking in my house or parking out in my driveway with a wireless lap top.

Last edited:
Dont know to much bout the older accords but maybe like a 93 front end conversion would look good, and "almost" always jdm oem parts make the car look completely re-done. I added a jdm oem lipkit/fog lights for my 5th gen prelude and it changed the look of the whole car. Or you could get some nice wheels not to overdone, a nice drop and a full lip kit, that would look great in my opinion. As for power, idk how well this fits, but you could always look into an h22 swap. Just my thoughts tho.

If you say so.

See, these are the things that make me skeptical. Cal said to back off, so I will. You've got a whole mess of rope and it's your choice what you do with it. :)

I only have this account....swear to god we are different people

It was late... I think I got all the zillions of tabs mixed up last night. anonymous and tunerguy22 are definitely different people. Going back to check more after I close a few tabs down.

I only have this account....swear to god we are different people

I only have this account too, but for some reason, an unnamed person assumed i'm someone else and decided to give me negative rep points because of it. And i for one think it's bullshit. "as if i wouldn't know" what? that i'm another person? Yeah. I think you didn't know.

Yeah i didn't check. I retract my statement. And thank him for the correction. It's a little frustrating to be inaugurated into a forum with bad rep points. But it's all good. And i apologize myself :) I don't feel like starting a fight.

its cool like i said i will restore it as soon as the site will let me

Just a thought to the op, i don't know if you have brake dust on your wheels, but an sos soap pad and bleche-white tire cleaner removes it almost instantly. That's how i cleaned wheels at a car dealership i used to work at. Made some american racing wheels that were totally covered with brake dust look like new in 20 minutes.

yeah. I'm from the same forum. They're pretty much all cool people. I'm just bored and enjoy anything to do with any cars. Although the average honda engine doesn't really have much torque, i can respect any company that has 20 year old engines with 300000 miles.

actually yeah. I had an 88 dodge daytona non turbo before then. It wasn't in great shape, but it was a great car. Had the 2.5L naturally aspirated engine, which is exactly the same as the 2.2 engine. if i remember correctly it had about 95 horsepower, and 125? pounds of torque. I had no trouble going up hills in that car. Ended up hydroplaning getting on the highway last july, and ran right into the wall doing 50. Drove it home, pulled the fender out of the tire, and still drove it daily for another month before a friend bought it. Engine and tranny was 2 inches to the left of what it should have been from the force of impact.

Edit. Just checked. It was 100 horsepower and 136 foot pounds. But that's the 2.5. The 2.2 was 99 horsepower and 121 pounds.

Last edited:
dont know if you read my post but ive had a perty dang rare turbo doge myself i think there was only 300 made and only 25 was white and mine was white but it blew up and i sold it to a friend that collects them for 500 bucks.

Back