Anything else i can do to my accord, to look cool?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh. i wasn't sure of the numbers with the iroc r/ts. I could have sworn it was more than 300. I really want one of those cars, but right now my main focus is getting my lebaron on the road. Just swapped the headgasket. Put it back together to find that the timings way off.

i think its around 300 with 25 white heres those pics, man did we get off topic

Attachments

• l_3ec5d3d3439cd52a6db85439b5848cf3.jpg
    l_3ec5d3d3439cd52a6db85439b5848cf3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 197
  • IrocEngine.jpg
    IrocEngine.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 187
wow that was quite a nice car. 224 horsepower too. Man i want one. How did you manage to blow it up? Crack the head?

and yes. we are really off topic.

im not sure all i know as i punched it in second gear and the boost gauge maxed out and a rod landed in the oil pan lol,

oh. wonder what that sounded like. I'm sure it's back on the road by now. As long as the head stayed intact that's the important part. They're pretty rare. A 2.2l block, not so much.

Why'd he get banned? And that other anonymoususer guy? Just curious, people keep turning pink lol.

anonymoususer did pull some stuff. You can't see what his original posts were before user edits... we can.

you'd think. And i wasn't here to troll. In fact on one of the sites, i encouraged people NOT to troll. Just ask celesta. I'm just here to hang out and talk about engines.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, that car also hit a wall at about the same speed. The engine's waiting around until I get a '92-'93 hatchback to put it into.

Like I've been saying, if you guys want to hang around a learn a little about Hondas you're more than welcome. Most of the people here are like you in that they're fans of cars no matter what the badges say. :)

wall hitting. there's alot of that going around.

And yeah i like pretty much all cars. 80s fwd chryslers are my favorites, but I also like ford trucks. My only fault being here is i've never owned a honda. Driven a couple, but never owned one. At the used car lot i used to work at, an 89 civic hatchback came by. It was a 5 speed, and had 330,000 miles and ran great. Freaking crazy.

Last edited:
sweet im glad of that before i gave his rep back lol

I think you have artificially inflated rep...

you'd think. And i wasn't here to troll. In fact on one of the sites, i encouraged people NOT to troll. Just ask celesta. I'm just here to hang out and talk about engines.

You're fine. :)

My only fault being here is i've never owned a honda.

No problem. Quite a few of the staff don't own Hondas anymore either. I think I'm one of the only ones. :D

Back