Anything goes....and i mean anything goes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
Hey just had another brilliant idea. Since you guys like to laugh alot, and since i like to entertain...

Certain pictures, or links cant be posted on hondaswap.com cuz of the work warning and the sponsers.

I just created another board, where you guys CAN post that kinda shit. The mean sick shit. Just no beastiality, or pictures of dead people...unless it is laugh out loud, knee slapping call your frat buddies kinda funny.

why? its free, the board is about nothing (yet) , and i got no sponsors. It will eventually mold iteself into a board dedicated to trading ideas on how to make a quick (but legal) buck on Ebay. I dont see many boards out there like that. So mine will be the first. It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with cars, hondas or anything even remotely related to hondas or cars. and it never will. I dont have many "friends" on the internet, because, well.... I GOT A FUCKING LIFE. with that said, i made the first 3 regs from hondawap on there as mods. why? cuz i kinda sorta know them.

Once the "Ebay" board is up and running in a few months, all of that shit will come to a halt....but untill then....anything goes.

So for now, untill I get my act together and start working on the site, come on over and post all the shit that would NEVER fly on here.

and brain, im not trying to steal your people on here.....just wanna have some fun with some sick immoral posts and threads that would never ever in a million years fly on hondaswap.

and yes, Ill create some kinda "work warning" on the threads that are of that nature so in case you guys do come there at work, at least you'll be warned.

hope to entertain you guys and be the next consumption junction or fugly

Teh Forums

is there gonna be a link to this board on hondaswap or is it going to be in the members lounge or something? i dunno, it would be really messed up if everyone just left HS all of a sudden. plus brian put alot of work into this and i wouldnt wanna see that happen.

I don't think everyone will leave hs... I look at it as another forum, just like fi, members lounge, classifieds, etc...
We're thinking of making it like the back lot, anything goes...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 5 2004, 10:20 PM
and brain, im not trying to steal your people on here.....just wanna have some fun with some sick immoral posts and threads that would never ever in a million years fly on hondaswap.

who the fuck is brain?

and really, im not worried. lol

Back