apc and advance auto parts own joo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

i know the whole chrome spinner hubcaps is old news, but i walked into advance yesterday to oreder a header gasket and guess what i see.

a freaking huge display rack for 14" apc chrome spinners.

everyone in the store must have thought i was retarded as i started choking from laughter.

i got ripped on a header gasket too, 50 bucks :(

but i had to have one by friday, so oh well

yeah you know what i thought that was a joke when heard some one talking shit here a while back then i seen them.....omfg i couldint believe my fuckin eyes the first fucktard i see with them on his car WILL get rosted. that has got to be the dumbst most stupid fuckin ass man retard numb nut thing i have ever seen im my life :blink: :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by micah@Nov 12 2003, 12:29 AM
i know the whole chrome spinner hubcaps is old news, but i walked into advance yesterday to oreder a header gasket and guess what i see.

a freaking huge display rack for 14" apc chrome spinners.

everyone in the store must have thought i was retarded as i started choking from laughter.

i got ripped on a header gasket too, 50 bucks :(

but i had to have one by friday, so oh well

yeah actually there seems to be pretty high demand for those damn things....im a sales manager for an accessories distributor and our main line is APC...when those things came out I laughed, when a customer ordered them l laughed, but shops won't quite calling for the damn things...AND GET THIS!!! Today, a shop I have almost never heard from before calls and wants then for 18 inch wheels I wonder what car had 18 inch blackies so i ask and he says he WANTS THEM FOR A BEEMER!

I've seen a few cars running around with these fucking ugly things hanging off the sides.... It's like the newest skateboarded car craze or something.... Seriously, they hang 4" or more off the side of the wheel! Rediculous!

there is some guy here w/ a 1985 190E with fire engine red paint and 19" spinners

i laugh every time i see it

saw a 2001 Sunfire with them on it... I have one question what the hell are they thinking when they buy these things... either stick with the factory hub caps or.... stick with the factory hub caps.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 12 2003, 12:33 PM
saw a 2001 Sunfire with them on it... I have one question what the hell are they thinking when they buy these things... either stick with the factory hub caps or.... stick with the factory hub caps.

EWW :(

We just bought a 2001 Sunfire (trust me, it was the ONLY thing we were able to get), so I know first hand that would look like vomit.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 13 2003, 01:05 AM
spinning DuBcaps = sleeper

i gotta get some 5x114.3 steelies :D

No you don't... I've got some 1997 Prelude 16x6 5 spoke Polished wheels calling your name right now... $200. ;)

get a load of this biatch! :D
s3fb320d86915d.jpg

bling bling....

everyone i've ever known of that's had them around here has had them stolen within a week.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 13 2003, 04:33 PM
bling bling....

everyone i've ever known of that's had them around here has had them stolen within a week.

Why the hell would someone want to risk getting caught stealing those ugly ass things??? EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 13 2003, 01:54 PM
ill put dub cap spinners on my winter beater and call it a day.

to bad mine winter car has ar wheels already

Back