apc coilovers f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

i have a brand new set of apc coilover adjustable lowering springs, they came with my car and are still in the box, i just opeved it to take a look at them. The box says they fit 88-00 civics/crx(i would imagine del sols as well, but dont quote me on it) or 94-00 tegs. I know little about them, i just know that they retail for 300$, so i figure 100$+shipping is a very reasonable price. I live in zip code 64151 and for shipping purposes, i would say they weigh 25-30 lbs( rough estimate).

i really hate to be a dick bro but those coil over do not retail for 300, pep boys sells them for 149.99 and they suck!!! worst coilovers ever! a friend of mine put them on his civic several years ago and they ride horrible and he had them 3/4 of the way up and and his car was slammed!!! try selling them on a more ricer site cause no ones gonna want them around here

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Feb 19 2004, 07:29 PM
i really hate to be a dick bro but those coil over do not retail for 300, pep boys sells them for 149.99 and they suck!!! worst coilovers ever! a friend of mine put them on his civic several years ago and they ride horrible and he had them 3/4 of the way up and and his car was slammed!!! try selling them on a more ricer site cause no ones gonna want them around here

:werd: a why dont you slap um on the rex mike :p

lol it is mike right?
<--bad with names i posted then thought about it and was like
"i hope i got his name right"

i'm sorry i was told by a friend of mine who works at advanced auto parts(a local auto parts chain, i dont know if they are nation wide), that they retail for 300$, they came with my car, i have no use for them, so i asked if somone here might have a use for them.

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 19 2004, 07:41 PM

:werd: a why dont you slap um on the rex mike :p

lol it is mike right?
<--bad with names i posted then thought about it and was like
"i hope i got his name right"

haha yeah its mike, and unfortunatly the ones on my rex are not a whole lot better....maybe that has something do with why my car hops like a mofo when i launch...haha!!!-anyone who has a decent set f/s and can hook is defintily welcome to pm me!

Back