Apc!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Let me put it this way. I don't hate kids for being so called "rice". I don't waste my time and energy on shit I just don't give two fucks about them and what this kid has in mods and his turbo is so cool. I feel the same way about a majority of other people. I just don't like to waste my time, period. I will say this, there is a lot more kids buying cheap ass parts and non functional car equipment than there are peeps like me who actually figure out a parts hp2$ ratio and buy items that have an impact on the car. If you guys notice the link on the bottom of the page, just wanted to say that I am product manager for the owner of that business. The bottom line in every business is to make profit. Your business becomes to stay in business and be profitable. I personally would never sport APC products, I think they are shit, etc etc, we all know whats coming. But it sells, sells, sells.

Milan

well the product might be shit but the owner is very nice.

yea, they make crystals and smoked for your car. Go buy a Mustangs and Fast Fords or an all mustang mag and it shoul dbe in there.

indiglo seatcovers OWN JOO!! :lol:
12-4001_lit_l.jpg

genuine APC baby!

You can't spell CRAP without A.P.C. but we all know that. I almost resorted to buying some hood pins from APC the other day :slap: but then I figured they'd probably break like my hood bracket already is and then I'd be shit outta luck. Does anyone know a place that sells good locking hood pins for a decent price? :shrug2:

shit you can buy the stuff to make hoodpins for your car at Lowes or Home Depot. they in the fastener section (screws, bolts..etc). will save ya some bucks. ORRR go to a race shop and buy them and for god's sake...PLEASE dont buy the fake stick on ones.

all I have to say is that I fear the day APC comes out with anything that isn't just a cheezy add on. Before you know it we'll have APC indiglo air bags that "Light up blue in tricked out high speed collisions"

Back