apexi rev/ limiter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just swapped an h22a in my eg si hb. it comes with a p13 ecu as you all know, but i wanted to know that if i install the apexi rev/limiter, will it remove the governor of 120mph?

hit me back

If it were an extra software package for a VAFC or SAFC it would be a good deal but 250+ when you get the G meter and all, it's not worth it for a fancy looking speedometer

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 6 2003, 08:06 PM
you mean the rev/speed meter?

if so, no. its a GTECH pro more or less.

The RSM has the capability to remove the speed limiter. I'm 100% sure- I have one mounted on my dash, and I'm the one that wired it in. The RSM is way better than the GTech, simply because it ties into your ECU and can read the car's real speed and real engine rpm. The GTech just guesses, the RSM knows.

Honestly, if you just want to buy it to remove your speed limiter, get a chip burned with a stock program and no speed cut. $250 is too much to pay just to have your governor pulled.

im really interested in the rsm thing you guys are talking about. i have a gtech, but you said some interesting things about the rsm, can you tell me more about it?

Back