apexi vafc or spoon vtec controller?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiLenTSpeeDEk9

:huh: which one is MORE user friendly, spoon vtec controller or the apexi vafc? The spoon vtec controller seems easier because all you gotta do is turn knob to change the vtec change over and with the apexi vafc you gotta mess with the fuel curve to change the vtec changeover. Anyone got any replies to this? B)

yeah, so the VAFC has more options to better tune out your car. I would go with that. What would be the point of adjusting your vtec point if you haven't ever seen what it actually does to the final output of hte motor on a dyno.

I say VAFC...

anybody come across the data system concealed vtec controller?? it apparantly adjusts fuel automatically for you while u turn a knob on the dash???is it any good anybody got it???
<_<

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 23 2003, 11:12 AM
yeah, so the VAFC has more options to better tune out your car. I would go with that. What would be the point of adjusting your vtec point if you haven't ever seen what it actually does to the final output of hte motor on a dyno.

I say VAFC...

Plus, if you ever go turbo, you can do the AFC Hack provided you dont boost more than 10 psi.

Back