apexi ws2?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
go suck a dick

Alright you stupid fucking cunt.

I was helping you. At least I tried. I told you to use some common fucking sense and try doing your own goddamn research like I did when I was looking for a WS2 for my Si. Yet you're an unappreciative fuckwad who I predict will fail in life within the next 5 years.

On top of that, when I make a joke at someone else in your TECH THREAD IN THE LOUNGE you flip your little sandy vagina bullshit at me? Go fuck yourself, dumbass.

Seriously, are you too fucking stupid to read the description to the lounge and then go and find the appropriate forum to ask your question in?

No wonder your rep is in the red, fag. :)

cocksucker8rj.jpg

lmao wtf do i care about rep fuck you cowards sitting behind a computer trying to get rep??? you think i actually give a fuck about it. It was cool till you guys started being stupid... muffler bearing? who ever the hell said and agreed to that was fucking stupid. so quit trying to act hard cuz you guys got told off cuz i didnt fall for your lame ass bull shit. i got neg rep cuz im not some mofo that sits behind a computer with 5000 plus posts. if you wanna help people... dress up like a whore and go to your nearest ghetto suck some dick and enjoy atleast ull be makin money. fuck you guys.

im thankfull for the help so whoever HELPED THANX and for the dumbass who started it fuck you

and for eg6sir you dumbfuck i didnt say anything about you besides thanx you fucking idiot. i mean seriously what kind of fucking dumbass cracks a joke about muffler bearing..oh the one with no life fuck all of you. Tampa Racing is the way to go. this website is nothing i just use it cuz yall some homos that do w.e the hell i say and bitch if i would have researched i would have just found out the same thing you guys told me so whats easier....yes you guys the homos looking it up for me fuck all of you

lmao wtf do i care about rep fuck you cowards sitting behind a computer trying to get rep??? you think i actually give a fuck about it. It was cool till you guys started being stupid... muffler bearing? who ever the hell said and agreed to that was fucking stupid. so quit trying to act hard cuz you guys got told off cuz i didnt fall for your lame ass bull shit. i got neg rep cuz im not some mofo that sits behind a computer with 5000 plus posts. if you wanna help people... dress up like a whore and go to your nearest ghetto suck some dick and enjoy atleast ull be makin money. fuck you guys.

im thankfull for the help so whoever HELPED THANX and for the dumbass who started it fuck you

and for eg6sir you dumbfuck i didnt say anything about you besides thanx you fucking idiot. i mean seriously what kind of fucking dumbass cracks a joke about muffler bearing..oh the one with no life fuck all of you. Tampa Racing is the way to go. this website is nothing i just use it cuz yall some homos that do w.e the hell i say and bitch if i would have researched i would have just found out the same thing you guys told me so whats easier....yes you guys the homos looking it up for me fuck all of you

If this website sucks then just leave. We don't want people here who suck at life.

Son of a bitch, someone needs to undo the positive rep I just gave him.

My explination was funny though. You guys should check it out.

انك سوف يعلنون الجهاد على منتدى الآن؟
أنت متذمر قليلا الكلبة
وآمل أن تكونوا خنق حتى الموت على القضيب لخنزير
إنصرف ويموت كنت جاهلة نكح​

You are going to declare jihad on the forum now?
You whiny little bitch
I hope you choke to death on the penis of a pig
Fuck off and die you ignorant fuck

bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back