apology to 91withwork and others....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

zone90cb7lx

just a noob...
ok its appears that I got excited and made a couple newb mistakes-

-to 91, first off i haven't bashed you nearly as bad as others, i think of it more of a brotherly bashing, i've never cursed you or anything like that. how ever seeing how i am a newb as well perhaps it was not my place and apologize for it.

however dude, get ur car fixed please, its dangerous what you do... if i were in the area id be more than happy to help,physical or financialy as i believe thats the intentions of most people here...to help

2nd-i have been getting to newb-aly (yea i made that up) excited and not paying attention to my spelling and grammar and check to see if people can read it, ive only done that once that i know of(brought to my attention by injen78), however i will do my best to watch it from now on.

-and 3rd due to my excitement ive been posting one after another instead of pausing and making sure i get everything in one post. this will be hardest for me as i have A.D.D...

for these reason i apologize to hondaswap and its community. i'm not trying to brown nose. i just feel i owe it and will take note.

so ok.... chime in or bash, its your call....

haha your right, just wanted to make sure it was seen by people that need to see it. and I've tried all the meds there are,mines a hyper acting case which only THC or depressors seem to help, but not really trying to do that either right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back