Apparently I am an alcoholic now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or when you get up at 4am to go fishing, i think you are entitled to a cold one by 8 or 9am out on the boat. thats how we do it around here anyways.

or when you get up at 4am to go fishing, i think you are entitled to a cold one by 8 or 9am out on the boat. thats how we do it around here anyways.
Agreed! I forgot about that exception.

Fishing and Hunting exempt from any typical social drinking rules.

better move this into the nws before some dems accidentally stumble across this on google (we know b's skillz) and decide that a prohibition is in order.

Yeah, and thats fine. Its one of my own personal rules. I don't have many, but that is one of them.

fair enough :)

that means youre a lush.

yay!!! :beer:

:werd:

Agreed! I forgot about that exception.

Fishing and Hunting exempt from any typical social drinking rules.

is camping also on that list???

and what if you havent been to sleep from the night before yet... does the pre-noon rule apply there too??

if you havnt slept yet your still good.

I beg to differ, yes, I am under age but I have plenty of chances to drink. But I dont becuase i dont like the taste of alcohol; Its just not appeasing to me.

I know you. I used to be you, and frankly i've been missing myself so i asked dr hathaway if i could room with me again and.....wait.

No really. I did used to be you, and once someone introduced me to good beer all bets on alcohol were off.

It started with harp, murphys red, killians, guiness, baileys, jack, and then i passed out and did it all over again for months just because i loved the taste.

i drink on average 2 nights a month.

sometimes i'll have a beverage, a glass of wine, or i'll go out to the bar for an event/etc.

i drank just about every day in college... whether it was a beer with dinner or a few out/etc, or a ripper....

it just gets old.

everything in moderation

I know you. I used to be you, and frankly i've been missing myself so i asked dr hathaway if i could room with me again and.....wait.

No really. I did used to be you, and once someone introduced me to good beer all bets on alcohol were off.

It started with harp, murphys red, killians, guiness, baileys, jack, and then i passed out and did it all over again for months just because i loved the taste.

I love the taste of many things from normal drinks to different foods, that doesn't mean I eat steak til I puke or drink milk til I feel like crap..... sounds like just another excuse to get drunk.

I love the taste of many things from normal drinks to different foods, that doesn't mean I eat steak til I puke or drink milk til I feel like crap..... sounds like just another excuse to get drunk.

probably true. but none the less, i do love the taste of pipeline porter and i can drink it till i slush in my shoes.

oh, and man, i'll eat taco bell (i know everyone hates taco bell) until i can roll into the bedroom and never have my feet hit the floor. grilled stuff burrito and soft tacos for the win.

I can be violent when I'm drunk, but I'm kind of violent sober too.

I over-drink, but I over-everything. If 2 is good, 20 is better.

I actually went to an AA meeting tonight. When my mom found out that I was going to stop drinking she thought I had a problem. Thought I should seek help for said problem. Went just because it was easier than arguing. Holy Awful Crap. Bored to tears.
1- My friends have better drunk stories.
2- They really do drink awful coffee like it's their saving grace.
3- Being sober for 3 months at 42 isn't something to congratulate, it's pathetic.
4- I'd be drinking by next week if I went to these meetings regularly.

If it keeps you off the hooch, fine. Do your thing. But I find being responsible for myself is better than any group meeting.

When I'm sober I'm more sarcastic with my humor, when I'm drunk I get more affectionate. My friends wife asked me if I was a mean drunk one night when I was drinking, and I told her I was the exact opposite.

One of my friends gets shit faced and gets all creepy-affectionate.

"I'd do anything for you man.. I'd kill for you.. Just tell me who and I'll kill them for you.. I love you man.. You just let me know if anyone is pissing you off and I'll fucking kill 'em.. Just say the word.." And on and on and on and on...

One of my friends gets shit faced and gets all creepy-affectionate.

"I'd do anything for you man.. I'd kill for you.. Just tell me who and I'll kill them for you.. I love you man.. You just let me know if anyone is pissing you off and I'll fucking kill 'em.. Just say the word.." And on and on and on and on...

Yeah I don't get that bad.

im fucking drunk right now... went shooting at my friends uncles place... freinds needed to sight in their rifles... its cold as shit outside :(

after we finished up we went in to hang out with his uncle for a bit... ended up doing a few shots of this years batch of moonshine
he makes it from apples... aged in a chared oak barrel for 11 months... end result is a 160something proof wiskey.... fuckin hell

im sooo tossing money in on next years batch... i think i need a galon of this shit

Last edited:
not a better combination in this world than guns and booze.

guns and booze, guns and booze, guns and booze, FUCK I SEE TITTIES!

im fucking drunk right now... went shooting at my friends uncles place... freinds needed to sight in their rifles... its cold as shit outside :(

after we finished up we went in to hang out with his uncle for a bit... ended up doing a few shots of this years batch of moonshine
he makes it from apples... aged in a chared oak barrel for 11 months... end result is a 160something proof wiskey.... fuckin hell

im sooo tossing money in on next years batch... i think i need a galon of this shit

There is nothing quite like it when someone knows how to make a kickass shine.

Back