Apparently we suck at drilling for oil in America.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Another rig exploded today. All 13 crew members have been rescued... I guess the focus will finally come off BP and now everyone will hate this Houston based company now.

Anyone else thinking this maybe terrorism? I got that vibe from the first one but now two? Just a theory.

I have a hard time believing this is purely coincidence that we go for so long with no incident and now two in a matter of months. I am not ruling out bad luck but it just seems odd to me.

Is this gunna pour oil into the water for months on end while top dollar scientists stand around tryin to figure out how to cork it?

this in all actuality has probably always been a very common occurrence on this level.
its just after the massive one that bp has, they are now going to report on every one of them like its going to be as big as bp.

just the same as tornados and storms and shit, they have always been frequent and common, the difference is that now we'll hear about every single fucking one of them.

I didn't know they were common.

It is not terrorism.

It may be the Obama administration rigging them to blow to further their anti-drilling anti-oil agenda...?

It may be the Obama administration rigging them to blow to further their anti-drilling anti-oil agenda...?

Lol, I almost forgot you're a rightist whackjob.

Risk would be too great for that -- honestly, you think washington could keep a secret that big for long? Have you heard about wikileaks? lol.

its not far fetched to think that individuals in the mineral business would sabotage a few rigs so they can justify higher prices for oil in america.

Lol, I almost forgot you're a rightist whackjob.

Risk would be too great for that -- honestly, you think washington could keep a secret that big for long? Have you heard about wikileaks? lol.

Oh cmon dude. Have you read any of Gordon Liddy's books. Or any books on political and corporate espionage?

Gimme a break. Blowing up a few oil rigs would be small time compared to some of the shit that has been perpetrated.

Ans how would that make me a rightist whackjob? Because Obama is liberal? I can disagree with him without being a "rightist whackjob".

Anyone else thinking this maybe terrorism? I got that vibe from the first one but now two? Just a theory.

State Sponsored terrorism?

Its funny how we have been drilling for oil since America was born . . . and NOW all of a sudden we’ve forgotten how to do it.

Just a hunch.

honestly, you think washington could keep a secret that big for long? Have you heard about wikileaks? lol.

Have you heard about 911?

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Back