Apple: "You're Looking At It Wrong."

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

i was very slowly being suckered into actually buying an apple product because my gf has a macbook pro and ipod, which i have it admit is pretty sleek and stable. however, because of their current shenanigans, ive lost all faith and will NEVER give apple a red cent.

DailyTech - Report: Apple Caught Photoshopping Galaxy Tab 10.1 to Look Like iPad for Lawsuit

DailyTech - Apple Caught Using Photoshop to Fake More Pics in Lawsuits

basically, the competition is catching up and apple manipulated photos to get a ban on selling samsung products in the EU.

Wow, I didn't actually know how they manipulated it, but just heard they did it. Now, if someone could make a tablet with smaller borders and a higher memory/HD capacity, I'd buy it.

Last edited:
i was very slowly being suckered into actually buying an apple product because my gf has a macbook pro and ipod, which i have it admit is pretty sleek and stable. However, because of their current shenanigans, ive lost all faith and will never give apple a red cent.

dailytech - report: Apple caught photoshopping galaxy tab 10.1 to look like ipad for lawsuit

dailytech - apple caught using photoshop to fake more pics in lawsuits

basically, the competition is catching up and apple manipulated photos to get a ban on selling samsung products in the eu.

nnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still don't understand the whole tablet thing. Why would anyone spend that much money on an iPad? But yeah apple is just about as underhanded as a politician.

I didn't really like the iPad but I can see how the concept is useful as it's small and I can use it for school(WebAssign, check assignments/announcements, and ebooks).

The main thing keeping me from buying one is :
-screen is still a tad small for the size of the thing(with phones, the screen comes closer to the edge)
-lack of memory/HD(I guess you can say 32GB would be enough for just some ebooks and browsing, but kills flexibility)...I think I saw a tablet with an SD card reader though
-can't run regular Windows software; lots of bugs compared to stable programs on Windows
-biggest factor: price/performance/feature ratio sucks. You can get a more powerful laptop for the same price and all you'd sacrifice is bulk and a touch screen.

i've had a few good uses for my iPad2.

sims3
e-books
i use it to take notes at meetings then i can email those notes as minutes to folks in meetings
obd2 datalogging
so far, the battery lasts about a week

surprised to say i actually feel good about my free iPad2. i sure as shit wouldnt pay for this heresy but if its free its for me.

Back