appraching 4 million

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds more appropriate. i get a kick outa coming here and just shootin the shit. i barely post tech anymore. maybe the occasional item that i cant find being asked somewhere else. i skip a lot of stuff now :(
that's funny because about 2 or 3 months ago you posted about trying to read every thread and reply if you knew the answer. i would search for that post of yours but i'm lazy. i use to post tech to, but too many noobs ask the same shit over and over. now i just come to be a socialite.

views? that's unique visits dude. views are like 31 million. click the counter

as for taxes, you don't want to know what i go through.... took me a good month last year to get my finaces in order. lol

woot.jpg

sorry for the size... i dont have photoshop at work :)

4 million, wow THAT was exciting.

no excuses. just because your boss sucks microsoft dick doesnt mean you have to :p. IM A BELIEVER.

hahaha, funny funny. Atleast we have some badass desktops :) I think it has a 2.2 P4, 1 gb ram, 64 meg gpu, i actually play counterstrike on it when i am bored :)

:shrug2:

3.2GHz dual core, 2GB RAM, some crap ass video card... and my home computer is still faster, even though the specs are lower. Dell = sux0rz.

Most dells sucks, i have to give it to them though, their XPS line is decent. But the one laptop that dell brought out that is badass... And B has agreed to this one.

2188624619.jpg

Back