April 1st meet, berlin tunpike, CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

too much hanging out at the one in bristol?

Berlin turnpike is Damnation Alley. That place is a time warp. It makes me so depressed to live in CT.

Come to the Valley - we rock out.

i heard about some rain for saturday. i posted it up on g2ic, but still haven't heard what will happen with the meet.

btw lionel, it's marty. i got the registration to work here the second time i did it.

Quoted post[/post]]
i heard about some rain for saturday. i posted it up on g2ic, but still haven't heard what will happen with the meet.

btw lionel, it's marty. i got the registration to work here the second time i did it.

nice username homo.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

nice username homo.

yeah i like it.

it wouldn't let me put in my usual screen name, cuz thats what i used the first time to regester.
the first regesrtation i did didn't go through for some reason so i just made a new one and thats all i could think of that i would remember.
anyway, you suck lionel. you suck more than the UPS driver did yesterday.

blah blah blah...... so whats up with this meet?
i'm still hearing rain, but not all day.

yeah the kid from g2ic who was supposed to be putting this meet together never got back
to anyone to let them know whats up. then we seen him friday and saturday night on the pike and he acted like a d-bag.

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate to break it to you, but 98% of the pike population are doucebags.

you are correct sir.

nothing but meat heads, bad cars, shitty music, and ugly women.

it's fun for people watching and spewing some well deserved hate on idiots.

I was up there last Friday night, granted, it was early in the evening, but the 240sx guys wer pretty cool....

then I left with a few corners that were sloppy drifts in an empty parking lot, and they prolly laughed...ohh well.

I heard later that there was a slight fight at Dunken Doughnuts later that night.... :ph34r:

Back