April 24th......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5877.jpg

IMG_5878.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5905.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

Definately had a good time. Wish I could've stayed later, but I had tons of things going on this weekend. Well worth the drive down. Thanks to Clayton for the awesome beer and the great conversation.

And to everyone who sat around while we built the canopy - I hope you enjoyed the shade. :D j/k.

I wish you could have stayed longer too, I would have liked to look at some of the Mugen crap up close. When we passed each other near the flower festival bullshit, I was like "who the hell is this moron?" Then I realized that it had to be you.

Good times. Too bad I couldn't stay long enough to wake up inside the puddle that likes to form in my Z's cabin.

Whats with all the Datsuns there? :D

Looks like you guys had fun; I still need to make it to that part of the country some day.

Thats pretty similar right, just with noodles?

Last edited:
The following people have failed:

hrm... it would be cool to meet everybody. do you get a decent HS turnout?

Edit: found last year's thread. Hopefully I can get someone fairly local on the board to make the drive with me. 2000si? efhondakid?

itd be sweet to make it to this

haven't met anybody on here yet and ive been here for a lil while..

I would like to go but.......Shit that would rack up 6000+ miles on the teg plus gas, food, oil, and beer!

Maybe I'll make it up for this once. Of course I wouldn't be drinking either.

am i allowed and could i bring the crazy gf from NH??

Woot, Im gonna try and make it this year! I didnt get to last year.

count me in.

Scoop me up man.

i do have a little vac. timee saved up..........and i have a small its my b-day fund todo something......................

Im down. Ill at least be back in Ohio by then. Probably wont have the Si anymore and Im not making the trip on the Gixxer.

Maybe i'll try and come down with my Fit :cool: hopefully i will have better luck than i did when i went down there 3 years ago with my old white hatch :(

The Fit might look substantially different this time 'round.

Im pretty sure Clayton has the food/drinks to cover it. When I was there, there was so much. Specially during dinner time. Oh boy.

I hope I get my car drivable to get there.

don't make this list again. lol

It does look different. Jerk.

no more hubcaps, and it's got stickers, lol. Not my fault the CF hood didn't get here in time either.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it, I have to help the family out. My dad just had his rotator cuff fixed and is in a sling for 6 weeks. I spent the day getting his lawn tractor running then cutting his grass

I just fail. LOL sorry. Can't help it if I had no car to get there.
ASG14 told me he had a wonderful time there.

Back