April 24th......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OH, ok. I thought you were refering to me and I'm too much of a pussy to fight, lol.

yeah, lol not you. I'd probably put you last on my list of 'people who might get in a fight at a meet'. hehe

did you talk to your boy king (i think that was his name)... dude from nyu/Toronto. he was cool shit, would like to chill with him again.

you HAVE to come this time. you promised "next time" last time.

and by fights, i was referring to slushbox's temper. search his threads... 20% of them involve him getting drunk and knocking some dude out. lol
I said I wouldn't be drinking. Not sure if I ever really will start again.

And my reputation here is slightly skewed. Very rarely do I post about the nights I go out and don't drink, or the nights I get drunk, have a good time, and don't get into fights. I'm actually usually pretty easy to get along with.

That being said, I can have a temper. I'm not in denial about that. But I don't think it has ever come out at a nice get together. Plus I do this new thing when problems arise. Walk away/leave. It's been working wonders.

Still not an adult. Just not a violent drunk asshole. Well not violent and drunk anyway.

. Very rarely do I post about the nights I go out and don't drink, or the nights I get drunk, have a good time, and don't get into fights.

good... because no one cares to read about that boring shit... keep those calm uneventful nights to yourself... this isnt a damn blog

did you talk to your boy king (i think that was his name)... dude from nyu/Toronto. he was cool shit, would like to chill with him again.

He's back in T.O.. Graduated from NYU earlier this year. I actually was up in T.O. for a couple weeks in Oct hanging out with him and a couple other friends. If there is another meet leter on in the summer, I'll let him know since I know he wants to get back here and loved the meet as well.

no you are not invited....

its a fucking open invitation to everyone and anyone who wants to can attend EXCEPT you

so ANYONE else who wants to come :thumbsup:

injen :no:

Woot, Im gonna try and make it this year! I didnt get to last year.

Injen: you can come, only if you bring your hot girlfriend. Just don't get mad when you're not the only one who has slept with her come morning. :p

LOLWAIT:

Injen: How do you plan on getting to the meet? You don't have a DL. I have a feeling it is really the other way around -- Your girlfriend is bringing you.

Back