April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I won't be leaving till about 6 on friday so If you get here by then let me know if not I'll see you up there.

Wish it was closer to memorial day. The 4 1/2 hour drive from eastern PA is a bit much. NJ TPK can suck ma balls.
Better than the PA Turnpike. I made the drive with friends from Glassboro, NJ(basically Phili) to Akron, OH. Holy worst drive of my life. Boring as shit. And in the neighborhood of 10 hours.

Just a tip, the No-Doz sold at the rest stops is no joke. When it says take one, take one. And don't chase it with a Monster. I literally have never thought I was closer to death.

Well Kristin wants to come so, we're going to leave around midnight friday night, arrive early saturday, crash in a parking lot or something for a few hours, hang out all day/night leave late saturday night and be back home early sunday morning then sleep all day sunday. :thumbsup:
Well that could keep the drive interesting. At least ways of keeping you up on a 10+ hour trip.Then again, I don't know a girl I want to take a drive that long with.

Well that could keep the drive interesting. At least ways of keeping you up on a 10+ hour trip.Then again, I don't know a girl I want to take a drive that long with.

We drove to NYC on a friday night because we had nothing else to do. 11 at night we were bored as hell so we spent the weekend in NYC, it was a really cool trip.

ahhh the beaverun. that was a great trip. glad the 240 broke down hard when we got back and not on the way or at the event and such. the trip took so long because we stopped everywhere, and drove like civil people.

The NJTP is actually the best road on the trip up there for me.

Much better than the rest of the roads..... I refuse to drive through NYC again.

Well it looks like my plans have been foiled again
<rant> I'm going to be in my cousins wedding in October and for some fucktard his soon to be wife wants everyone to get together so everyone that's in the wedding party will know each other before the wedding date, and what date does she decide to do this , the 25th of April. wtf isn't that what the rehearsal dinner is for. And there's no way in one evening of drinking am I going to remember shit, from April in October </rant>
So If anything I'll end up at Calyton's earlier in the day for a little bit then have to head of to Ansonia for some shindig so revoke my #2 food option, why do I always get screwed out of JDM BBQ

are you getting a hotel? why would leave at 6 on friday?

Yep, got a room booked for the weekend already. Check in friday check out monday. I'm making the trip with my son. At first I was going to see if my parents would watch him, but remebered when I was that age all I wanted to do was hang out with my dad, and the rest of the guys. So I'm gonna bring him.

The NJTP is actually the best road on the trip up there for me.
Much better than the rest of the roads..... I refuse to drive through NYC again.
I don't know what your plans are but if you catch the pa turnpike in philly and take it north to my neck of the woods you can take I84 straight in to CT.

Well it looks like my plans have been foiled again
<rant> I'm going to be in my cousins wedding in October and for some fucktard his soon to be wife wants everyone to get together so everyone that's in the wedding party will know each other before the wedding date, and what date does she decide to do this , the 25th of April. wtf isn't that what the rehearsal dinner is for. And there's no way in one evening of drinking am I going to remember shit, from April in October </rant>
So If anything I'll end up at Calyton's earlier in the day for a little bit then have to head of to Ansonia for some shindig so revoke my #2 food option, why do I always get screwed out of JDM BBQ

simple, tell her you already have plans that day and can't make it.

Yep, got a room booked for the weekend already. Check in friday check out monday. I'm making the trip with my son. At first I was going to see if my parents would watch him, but remebered when I was that age all I wanted to do was hang out with my dad, and the rest of the guys. So I'm gonna bring him.

that's cool. hope he doesn't get bored :D

I don't know what your plans are but if you catch the pa turnpike in philly and take it north to my neck of the woods you can take I84 straight in to CT.

yeah, 84 is the best way in from the pa/nj corner. that, or the tapanzee bridge if you take 87 up.

damnit i sooo wanna go..

dude, dump your psycho bitch from vt already and just go.

you're an idiot dude.... "I can't go so you can't go" will soon turn into "I can't have you so no one can" and then she murders your ass.

RUN. are you blind?

so let me get this straight...

you're not going to a local meet in CT, because some chick you are talking to from NH wants to go and cant make it.

that is quite possibly the dumbest shit i have ever heard... and ive heard some really dumb shit before...

do you sit home on a friday or saturday night when your friends are all going out to do something because she cant make it???

you are retarded... if you want to go, GO.... if she wants to go, and you want her to go, then tell her to go... if she cant make it this year, then oh fucking well better luck next year...
its not like you are going to be doing something else with her that day, so what fucking difference does it make if you are sitting on your ass sulking at home, out with some local friends hanging out playing 360 or whatever the hell you people do, or going to a car meet???

is she that much of a controlling bitch that you are not allowed to have fun without her around??? or are you just being a bitch about going and using her as an excuse???

So go by yourself this year, then she can go next year. She is that controlling of you?

so what the fuck does that have to do with this year???

if you want to eat and she cant go with you, do you wait until she can???

this is fucking retarded

grow a set man.... jesus

so what the fuck does that have to do with this year???

if you want to eat and she cant go with you, do you wait until she can???

this is fucking retarded

grow a set man.... jesus

:werd: I dont know whats worse, her saying you cant go, or your listening to it.

if she's like that for a small meet, then wait til you get married....

grow a nut sack already....

Back