April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^i will smack the shit outta her if i cant go next year,so ill be attending with a trail of piggies

just fucking go homo i'll come pick your sweet ass up myself.

633675822715666349-pussywhipped.jpg

Patches_005.jpg

^^^ Ha ha ha ha ha

damnit!!! i hate decisions

I dont know you but............ fuck man Grow a fucking pair and tell her "fuck you im going if you like it or not." \

In for the ban!

Man I wish I could go.....but I dont have the cash right now to make the trip.

I have to work on the 25thand I can't get the day off. I'll try to make it out there later in the day.

Haha. The first time I went out to Ohio I didn't tell me family and most of my friends. Hell, the then gf only knew because we were "entangled" when my friends came to pick me up at 4am. I don't know if that means I have more balls then Injen.

Maybe it just means I'm an inconsiderate asshole. I'd tell her I'm not going, then go. When she calls you just yell a code word so everybody shuts up. My friends and I use to do that when we went out drinking when one or more of our gfs didn't know about it.

Dude Clayton if the Meriden Daffodil Fest is really the same day it will be nearly impossible for people to park in your neighborhood and the traffic to get to your place is going to suck ass especially for the people coming in the afternoon and possibly the evening as they have a fireworks display.

IIRC clayton threw a meet last year or the year before during the daffodils and it was not that bad.

Back