april fools pranks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

naaa. he called a few minutes ago. somethines up with his kids school...but i think its spring break so thats probably not true. hes gonna be in later. he didnt even mention the car being stolen

until he replies with, "you've been replaced". then the jokes on you. all 3 of those were terrible ideas.
yeah mine was cool till we checked the air lines and had a few clogged up. now we had to take apart the reels to clean the air inlet connector deal with brake cleaner. we had to take the hose off the reels and put new teflon tape on the threads and double check the hose line. tonight i'll take apart the ball valve on the sandlast cabinet line and make sure its clear also. we're almost back up with all our air lines running but we didnt have to take off too many wheels with breaker bars before lifting the cars. in this shop though we always use either torque sticks to tighten wheels or we use beaker bars. no full impacts to tighten wheel lugs. that weakens or strips wheel studs.

naaa. he called a few minutes ago. somethines up with his kids school...but i think its spring break so thats probably not true. hes gonna be in later. he didnt even mention the car being stolen
he's so hung over he didnt even look outside yet

Havent got anyone yet, or been had, days not over yet though.

A coworker drives a 94' NSX. A few weeks back we were cleaning out storage and I found a pack of tire flys. I saved them for today:D Wonder how long it will take him to find out they are on there.

well my tech showed up around 4:30 to get his car. i was kinda surprised he knew it was here :) this morning he was up tending to his kid when he heard the diesel engine of the tow truck outside. he looked out and seen a tow truck running with no lights getting ready to to his car. the drivr had a flashlight so he thought someone was gonna steal his car and he grabbed his gun and went outside. when he seen the tow truck driver (my cousin) he didnt shoot. so he let my cousin tow the car. so now i had to pay him for the day anyways :) yeah he got me LOL

my mom got owned at work today.

went to photocopy some stuff, and it kept coming out with paper clips everywhere on it. But, they weren't on the glass or in the overhead white top.

lol

someone copied a whole case worth of paper with paperclips on the glass and filled the copiers with that as the source paper :D

lol, nice. going to have to remember that.

my mom got owned at work today.

went to photocopy some stuff, and it kept coming out with paper clips everywhere on it. But, they weren't on the glass or in the overhead white top.

lol

someone copied a whole case worth of paper with paperclips on the glass and filled the copiers with that as the source paper :D
damn :) wish i had thought of that :D i would have kept the pranks comin to people all day if i had more. costed me to pay one guy for a day off but that was cool

thats the funny thing though... NO ONE naturally suspects the source paper. they hunt around trying to find paper clips on the glass lol

That is a damn good idea.

I sent the girlfriend a text on the way to the store that I was getting pulled over. Got her some flowers and about 10 minutes from home sent her a text that I got a 879 dollar ticket for reckless endangerment and illegal modifications. She spaced that it was April 1st. When I got home she was on Wikipedia looking up reckless driving laws haha.

Made it through the whole day without being pranked, and got to see 3 sets of boobs, it was a good day.

Back